I KNOW IT HAD TO BE THE LURKERS!!!!!!!!!

KAT25

Now, it is raining thundering and lightening but I drive down to the local kmart and all the HE BReak OVER IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know my LHCF sisters would not do this to me but I bet it was the dang LURKERS!!!!!!!!!!

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Christa438

Im sorry. I know how it feels when you really love something and it's out of stock/ sold out. I luv my LHCF sistas too... but I wouldn't put it past em :look:. I read something earlier about it being discontinued....I just went and found it...:lol: I see that you started that thread.

Last edited:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I'll bet Kmart was bombarded by women with a bunch of buns and rollers in their heads :lachen:

KAT25

I'll bet Kmart was bombarded by women with a bunch of buns and rollers in their heads :lachen:

I know girl when I asked about them the woman at customer service was looking guilty with her protective wig on I bet that hefier bought them all up.... But I am going to go back and talk to that dude that was there cause he was saying that some stuff might be back in the back for re-price. I will sweet talk him maybe he will go in the back and look for me. I had my dd with me and I couldn't sweet talk him with her there, bad influence :spinning: but will flirt for the Break over :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Allandra

Now, it is raining thundering and lightening but I drive down to the local kmart and all the HE BReak OVER IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know my LHCF sisters would not do this to me but I bet it was the dang LURKERS!!!!!!!!!!

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
Hmph.

Girl, you better think again.

:lol:

Everyone knows a LHCF member can clear a hair aisle with the quickness. :yep:

mnemosyne

There wasn't any in this one store when I looked yesterday before you made that other post.

AND that Vaseline cocoa butter gel oil whatever moisturizer talked about in the makeup section was almost gone too! There was one obviously "sampled" bottle and then one flat on its back and hidden.

When I went up to the counter the cashier was like "that's a very good product."

I said "Yeah, the other one's all used up back there."

Christa438

Now Queeny. You have been here long enough to know how the members here will do when a product is being discontinued. They will clear out every store within a 25 - 50 mile radius.

:yep: :lol: that's why I said I luv em but I sho wouldn't put it past em :lol:

I know how much I love HE myself ....that's NOt a confession....

Last edited:

KAT25

...........and what makes it so bad it was on sale for $1.26

WHY???????????????????? I just can't get over it.... :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

ok, I am going to call all the Kmarts in the area and see if they have any...