I just returned from the JC Penney Salon...

northernbelle

...where I received a conditioning treatment. I received a touch-up two weeks ago, and my new stylist suggested that I return for a treatment about two or three weeks later. She placed me under the steamer. Girl, it was the BEST!!

My stylist suggested that I return for another treatment about a week or two before my next touch-up. We are trying to get my hair into a healthier condition, as well as work on the weak/thin areas. She said sometimes the conditioning treatments help.

Anyway, I usually visit the salon once every eight weeks for a touch-up. So, visiting for periodic treatments is a new experience for me.

My mother said that it is perhaps a good idea that the stylist is able to see and work with my hair between touch-ups, so as to get to know my hair at different phases.

We'll see. If nothing else, my hair looks and feels great!

northernbelle

You know, laginappe, I don't know. I do recall, however, Supergirl speaking of her steamer experience at a JC Penney Salon in her area.

northernbelle

[ QUOTE ]
northernbelle said:
You know, laginappe, I don't know. I do recall, however, Supergirl speaking of her steamer experience at a JC Penney Salon in her area.

northernbelle

[/ QUOTE ]

nono.gif
Not me! I've never had a steamer treatment. Tell us what conditioner your stylist used for your treatment NB.

I love steam treatments...I can't WAIT until I have enough money to buy a steamer of my own...

Oops! Sorry, Supergirl. I was certain you were the one who had received a steamer treatment. My bad!

As for the conditioner the stylist used, it was the Mizani. The stylist followed with a partial dry under the hood dryer, but no roller set. She used the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum, massaged it into my hair, and combed it through, and then placed me under the hood dryer for about 15 minutes. She then finished with a blow dryer and a bomb, followed by flatironing.

northernbelle

Back