I finally got my twist out the way i want it!!!!!YAY

eyunka

I had to share because Im so excited I finally got my twist out looking the way I wanted it. I for sure will be rocking this for awhile. Anyway washed and conditioned as usually only thing I did differently was plaited my hair if four sections and washed in the shower. I have read a couple posts saying it cuts down and the tangles of the hair.

Products I used for the twist out…WHO, Aloe Vera Gel, and S-Curl

When I was done washing I squeezed the excess water from the plaits. I then applied all three products to one plait at a time. Once I applied on one plait I would take it down and put 6 small twist to each of the four sections and added the pink rods to the ends. When I was done I ended up with about 20-25 twist all over. Tied the top portion of my hair down leaving the ends with the rods out to air dry.

The next morning I took the rods out and untwist the 2 strands. I then separated the twist just a little more for volume.
07-14-08_0637.jpg
07-14-08_0637A.jpg

Girl, your hair looks fabulous. I love it!!! Love the fullness and texture!!!

Last edited:
Gorgeous results! Your fotki is inspiring, too. I have to learn how to do things all over again!

Last edited:
THOSE look WONDERFUL! Great job. I cant get mine that smooth and neat. Im gonna try again.Thanks for posting your steps.

I had to share because Im so excited I finally got my twist out looking the way I wanted it. I for sure will be rocking this for awhile. Anyway washed and conditioned as usually only thing I did differently was plaited my hair if four sections and washed in the shower. I have read a couple posts saying it cuts down and the tangles of the hair.

Products I used for the twist out…WHO, Aloe Vera Gel, and S-Curl

When I was done washing I squeezed the excess water from the plaits. I then applied all three products to one plait at a time. Once I applied on one plait I would take it down and put 6 small twist to each of the four sections and added the pink rods to the ends. When I was done I ended up with about 20-25 twist all over. Tied the top portion of my hair down leaving the ends with the rods out to air dry.

The next morning I took the rods out and untwist the 2 strands. I then separated the twist just a little more for volume.
07-14-08_0637.jpg
07-14-08_0637A.jpg

Back