I did some Crochet Braids!!

amwcah Heres a pic of the one I usually use. There are lots of different brands.
Photo%2520on%25202012-10-15%2520at%252022.26.jpg

Im inspired! Now in in search of someone to do my crochet braids, my bestie would do then for me all the time back in the day! Now she has moved away :-(

ronie Why, yes! Yes I do! :yep:
My favorite thing in the world.

So we need to meet. I need someone to do my protective styles as i am transitioning/stretching (have not made up my mind yet) :yep: . My last sew in almost came off with my already anemic edges. Although i made it clear to the braider not to make it tight. I said even if the weave falls off my hair in 2 days i don't wan't it tight. She did do it looser than previous hairdressers, but i still felt that my edges were stressed. So i took it off in a week and a half. The damage is only minimal. Now i want some twisted cornrows, but i am so afraid for my edges that i have been babying for months. I believe that a niko's cousin should be trusted to be gentle on my edges :look:

So we need to meet. I need someone to do my protective styles as i am transitioning/stretching (have not made up my mind yet) :yep: . My last sew in almost came off with my already anemic edges. Although i made it clear to the braider not to make it tight. I said even if the weave falls off my hair in 2 days i don't wan't it tight. She did do it looser than previous hairdressers, but i still felt that my edges were stressed. So i took it off in a week and a half. The damage is only minimal. Now i want some twisted cornrows, but i am so afraid for my edges that i have been babying for months. I believe that a niko's cousin should be trusted to be gentle on my edges :look:

ronie
Most definitely!!
PM coming your way!!

BrandNew

As you unravel the braids the strands should slide out as the braids do. I usually wet my hair down first and put conditioner all over so they slip out really easily.
:yep:

jprayze
Its doing pretty good. It didnt start any real matting until I washed it recently but it was minimal. To remedy, I just trimmed about an inch off and any snarls when I ran my fingers through, then put some oil on the ends. I'll post a pic if I can.

Back