I coloured my hair **happy dance**

SimJam

guess Im no longer natural .... but I lerrrve it!!!!:grin:

**I should add that I didnt do it myself, I went to the salon**
and I got to mix my own colour, I mean, my stylist mixed the colour to my specification. I ended up spending like 4 hours at the salon I didint realize it wud have taken so long, I guess 'cause I asked for a DC after I coloured.

DSC00396-1.jpg

DSC00386.jpg

DSC00390.jpg

Last edited:
Love it!

OT: Ohhh, you have me feenin for Jamaica now! Those mountains and buildings bring back such memories!

Love it!

OT: Ohhh, you have me feenin for Jamaica now! Those mountains and buildings bring back such memories!

lol I notice wenevr I take hair pics outside, someone always comments on the background, I guess Im just used to it. (the background I mean)

I'll make sure to take a pic at sunset just for u Jamaicans away from home :)

I am loving your twists! That style looks great and the twists are so full and pretty! The color looks fantastic too! And, yes you are still natural! :grin::yep:

Very cute color! I like your twists too! Looks juicy:lick:

oh they were juiced ... Im like a moisture maniac now :drunk:
dont want to spoil my progress sake of some colour LOL

LOVE IT! But then again, I love red hair so I might be a little biased. LOL. (See siggy)

Can i tell u that I saw ur siggy in that thread abt naturals who colour and really liked ur hair, but when I saw my stylist mix up the red in the salon, I chicken out and asked her to add some brown to tone it down LOLOL.

tnx ladies.

Um I thought, well atleast I saw a thread discussing what one considers "natural" and well I guess the "hardcore" naturals wud say once u have chemically treated ur hair in any way, then ur not natural.

but I really do consider myself natural, once I havnt used a relaxer, how ever mild it may be

Back