I BROKE A COMB!!!!

NOEChic

I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong.
So i was washing my hair today, i had it straightened for the last week. Well i was coming my hair out, i did it first with my shower comb, then with my wide tooth rattail comb and it broke:whyme:

:lol:

Every comb I own (except for the bone one) is snaggletoothed. I just throw the altogether broke ones away.
I figure it's jsut a sign of how STRONG your hair is...... :yep:

I am soooo glad to know it's not just me. I've even had to pick through my hair to find the missing teeth from the broken comb.:lachen:

i cracked a comb of my hairdressers when she was detangling my hair, she told all my friends, (her brother is my friend) and they all laughed at me :lachen:

i will not be telling them that i actually broke my comb today, i would never live it down lol

Congratz, you're now officially a member of the THICK hair club.
:woot:
My hair's also broken a brush during a blowout.

My hair is responsible for countless victims. When my hair is unstretched, it is above shoulder length but stretched BSL so you can imagine how hard a comb has to struggle to get through my hair. Even the wide tooth combs are afraid. They are bent.

girl please ... I break combs all the time. In my home and at the hair dressers

I broke the teeth off of my blow dryer attachment too :lachen:

shoot my hair is hella thick it come with the territory

I used to buy the 10 pack at the bss because everytime I turned around my combs were "losing teeth". :rolleyes: I have a special detangling comb now but when I think of all the money I've spent over the years due to breaking combs?!?!?!?! :wallbash:

I broke two last year. Handles snapped clean off. The one I'm using now is cracked in the same place... Shoooot, new hair tools are in my annual budget.

Now that you've officially signed up...we welcome you. :grin:

Last edited:
I have done that before...

Detangling my hair is a workout for my biceps and I must switch arms... the stuff is serious!!!! And this is while in the shower with conditioner in my head..

my hair hasn't broken a comb in a LONG TIME but it did break a blow dyer attachment like a year ago.
it sounds like your hair is thickening up

Back