I BC'd Come See!!!! "lots of pics", bye relaxed BSL hair

Congrats on reaching your relaxed goal! Your hair was beautiful then and I know it will be even more beautiful natural!! Can't wait to see your journey! Happy growing!

You look GREAT!!!! Congrats!!! Yeah, you pretty much can't do anything about post partum shedding (though I have heard if you have a natural birth without meds you wont have the problem.) I'm dreading it again, ugh.

Reguardless, you lok FAB!!!!

Congratulations, OP! On reaching your relaxed hair goal and on your BC. You look so happy and it is very becoming on you! :up: Looks like you'll have blast on this new journey.

Congrats! It fits your face very nicely. You have one of those faces that could rock long or short styles. :)

looking good girl! You are so pretty!

BTW - I have experienced pp shedding too. and I breastfed until 18 mons with #1 and 32 mons with #2. I didn't notice my edges were so sparse until I saw a picture from that time (looked like baby hair). My edges are filling in but are now a different texture and GRAY! Starting from scratch with a TWA is actaully a good idea! Plus, now you know your hair's potential.

You look GREAT!!!! Congrats!!! Yeah, you pretty much can't do anything about post partum shedding (though I have heard if you have a natural birth without meds you wont have the problem.) I'm dreading it again, ugh.

Reguardless, you lok FAB!!!!

Thanks so much and congrats on baby #2. Btw, I had my daughter all natural without any pain meds (no IV or epidural). Just used a hot tub for pain relief. I think maybe bf'ing for 17 months took a toll on my body and hair...maybe. Thanks again!!

looking good girl! You are so pretty!

BTW - I have experienced pp shedding too. and I breastfed until 18 mons with #1 and 32 mons with #2. I didn't notice my edges were so sparse until I saw a picture from that time (looked like baby hair). My edges are filling in but are now a different texture and GRAY! Starting from scratch with a TWA is actaully a good idea! Plus, now you know your hair's potential.

Thanks so much!! And I also breastfed for 17 months. My edges texture also is very different too. Interesting and thanks again. :eek:) Can't wait to be your length some day.

Last edited:
My heart dropped. Noooo. I love your hair ether way, though. And your hair grows quickly, can't wait to see your progress pics.

Back