I am on the ledge whining

PassionFruit

I did the BC back in January.. Im currently longer than neck legnth but shorter than shoulder legnth ... but I HATE it

doesnt help that DH PREFERS the TWA and is pressuring me to do something with my hair ( Ive been wearing a snatch-back all summer)

I know I dont want braids... dont know WTF to do cept to BC again

What do YOU want to do , knowing what he prefers, but what do you really want to do? I'm sure he will get through whatever that is with you once you really know or do you want to go back to a TWA?

What are your hair goals?

If you cut it wouldnt you have to keep cutting it since your husband likes the TWA? I dont think it would make sense to cut it if you want it to get longer than shoulder length.

Would you consider getting a weave since you dont like braids?

Im happy with my lazy ponytail... sad isnt it?

get in the shower, co-wash... slap in leave-in condition... grab a hair clip or ouchless band... put it in my hair as I drive off to work...

in the end, yeah he will deal with whatever I choose....even if I dont get the ponytail & continue letting it grow, Id stick rock my ponytail which is both unprofessional and makes me look as lazy as it is....

Id get braids before a weave.... I just dont like em on me

today is particularly bad cuz Im hot.... means aint no way Im sitting under the dryer for a roller set....

gonna do a twist out for tomorrow... Monday back to my ponytail if I dont end up with a date with the clippers

How long do you want your hair to get? What kind of style/look are you going for....other than the ponytail lol?

Could you do a bun, instead of a ponytail? It's almost just as simple (starts with the same base) but can be dressed up to look :look: less lazy?? :lol:

Well, if you go back to the TWA you'll just have to come back through this stage again as you reach your goals. It can be really hard to hang in there in the awkward phases and I'm sure it doesn't help that hubby is reminiscing about the TWA. I'd suggest trying the braidout and talking to him about the fact that this is just an awkward stage with your hair and that you hope he can hang in there and you'll try to work with him, too. (Mind you I'm not married, so take my advice with a grain of salt.)

Back