HYH Til April Fools 2008...Sign up!

RabiaElaine

Hi Ladies,

I know I haven't revealed my HYHTC 2007 hair yet, but I didn't take any pictures since I cut 3 inches off of my hair. I'll reveal at the end of this next challenge.

Sooooooo....back by popular demand...

Hide Your Hair Til April Fools Challenge

-Same rules as before
-We reveal our results april fools
-Hide our hair from family and friends w/ protective styles
-No posting length updates until April 1st

YAY!!! I'm doing it!!! I did really well on the 6 month, I'm hoping to reveal within the next two weeks (I need to plan out my next few relaxers so we'll see).

I love this! :yep:

I'm a little bit worried about breakage because I just bunned for 6 months - I'm bad at styling my hair. I think I'm going to get some hair zings because they seem to have less tension than a regular hair tie. Maybe I can get a butterfly clip as well? I've never used one, I hope they work.

My prize for HYH til April Fools will be some Caruso rollers!!!:bouncy:

I would like to join this challenge but I'm a natural & I have a question. My hair is not quite long enough for buns so I've been doing puffs to keep my hair up & off my clothes (just celebrated SL in the back but the top/front is much shorter). Since my puff is basically unstretched hair & you can truly tell my length unless I straighten, can this hairstyle count as hiding my hair?

Hrrrmmm..... :rolleyes: should I, or shouldn't I? :lol: I guess being in this one AND bootcamp is just overkill, eh?

I'm in again!!! I will defintely use a cheat on March 1st, i'm letting you know now :grin:

ETA: I will not cheat on my b-day...i'm installing a weave instead:yep:

Last edited:
Sure, why not! I'm already IN the bootcamp (Session 1 : till March 31st) April's my birth month and I hope to at least be APL by then. :) Plus I'm bunning it up, am in the so it's already being hidden. I'M IN!
~*Janelle~*

I would like to join this challenge but I'm a natural & I have a question. My hair is not quite long enough for buns so I've been doing puffs to keep my hair up & off my clothes (just celebrated SL in the back but the top/front is much shorter). Since my puff is basically unstretched hair & you can truly tell my length unless I straighten, can this hairstyle count as hiding my hair?

Bump!

I'd like to know this as well

This challenge always has some good reveals so I'm going to join too!!! I will hide my hair by getting braids put in. I hope to be full APL by the end of the challenge

Count me in again!! I love these challenges :grin:. I'm in boot camp until the end of March so this is not a problem.

Yes I think that can count as a protective style...so long as you protect your ends from your clothes.

Awww, what the heck.... Count me in:grin:

ETA: I won't be able to reveal my progress until the end of April when I take my braids out. I plan on getting in braided from Feb- May 1:yep:

Last edited:
I'm IN!! I was waiting for this challenge to start. I hope at the end of this one I will have some great results :grin:

RabiaElaine, I am so anxious to see your update since we were robbed of it at Xmas time:grin::grin::grin:

I guess I'll wait until April:rolleyes:

RabiaElaine, I am so anxious to see your update since we were robbed of it at Xmas time:grin::grin::grin:

I guess I'll wait until April:rolleyes:

LOL, I know I'm sorry...I should have taken pics before I chopped it. I was just sooooooo anxious to get rid of the thin broken ends. I chopped off about 3 inches, so I don't know that it will look longer than my last picture. It may look shorter actually....I'm hoping I can gain the 3 inches back by my wedding in August.

Back