• Rarely

Votes: 16 8.1%
  • Never- But I would like to start

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • Never - Not interested/tried and failed

Votes: 6 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After taking my rollers out I straighten my roots with a curling iron (if its been a while since my last touch up). I take all my hair like Im putting it in a high ponytail and put a sponge curler in it and tie a scarf around my head. The next morning my edges are straight from the scarf and I shake my curls out. Leaves nice soft bouncy curls! I occasionally add some avocado oil before my put my curler if its looking a little dry or frizzy.

After taking my rollers out I straighten my roots with a curling iron (if its been a while since my last touch up). I take all my hair like Im putting it in a high ponytail and put a sponge curler in it and tie a scarf around my head. The next morning my edges are straight from the scarf and I shake my curls out. Leaves nice soft bouncy curls! I occasionally add some avocado oil before my put my curler if its looking a little dry or frizzy.

hmmm......i might try that!

Ive been doing it for years. Depending on the weather my curls usually last the whole week.

If I want my hair extra curly I put one curler at the top of my head and one at the nape (especially when my hair was shorter..it gave my hair a lot of body).

Hope this helps! Good luck!

I roller set just about every night... that way when I get up my hair is ready to go!

How long does it take for your hair to dry? I am BSL and dont have half as much hair as you do. I would hate to take out my rollerset only to have my hair still be wet. Maybe if you can tell me how long you leave yours in I would have a better idea with mine. Thanks! :drunk:

just did my FIRST rollerset today with Mizani Setting Lotion & Chi Silk Infusion as a sealant and my hair looked freshly relaxed afterwards. I was amazed how well it took. Mizani will definitely be a permanent fixture in my regimen.

Are you relaxed? If so how many weeks post are you? Do you think it was the Mizani setting lotion that made your hair look freshly relaxed?.

Thanks
Ann

just did my FIRST rollerset today with Mizani Setting Lotion & Chi Silk Infusion as a sealant and my hair looked freshly relaxed afterwards. I was amazed how well it took. Mizani will definitely be a permanent fixture in my regimen.

Back