How many pills/supplements are you popping??

How many supplements/pills are you popping?

• Just one!

Votes: 78 12.2%

Votes: 103 16.1%

Votes: 98 15.3%
  • 4+

Votes: 361 56.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RossBoss

I don't take any vitamins for hair purposes, only for my skin and overall health:

Grapeseed Extract
CoQ10
ALA

I will be adding an antioxidant, collagen and probably MSM.

Missjae09

I am the queen of supplements but currently I'm taking MSM (powder), Vitamin C (overall health), Flaxseed oil, and a prenatal vitamin (to replace my regular multi vitamin)

agar10

i only take biotin, because if i start to take more than one suppliment a day i tend to forget.. plus its doin wonders on my nails and hair!...

LaFemmeNaturelle

I take MSM, B-complex, and a prenatal daily. If I don't add ground flaxseed meal to my oatmeal, then I will take 2 flaxseed oil capsules that day. Gonna stop the MSM when I run out.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
Omega 3-6-9 (3 a day)
Aged Garlic
MSM
Vit D3
Vit C

I plan to get a good Vit B Complex as well.

make_me_over

I have sooooo many supplements that I bought and don't even take, I really DON'T like taking pills. I was taking biotin, stopped and swapped it with a biotin shampoo. That didn't work, I think biotin is more effective when taken internally. The only ones I take every single day is 1500mg msm, New Chapter organics prenatal (I wont go a day without them), I also just started adding DE to my water this week!

Nasdaq_Diva

Curious, what makes you ladies decide on a particular vitamin/mineral over the next? I dont take any supplements for hair growth.

TeeDee66

I have a gluten allergy so I take hair supplements to replace the nutrients I can't eat. I take:
- hair/skin/nail vitamins
- spirulina
- fish oil
- mega daily vitamin (for energy all day long)

When I first was diagnosed with celiac, my hair had gotten hard and brittle and it fell out in clumps. It took years to find out that many of the moisturizing conditioners I was using had wheat in them and although I thought I was helping my hair, I was actually destroying it by continuing to deep condition.

Now, I use Giovanni products and I eat mostly foods from the health store and my hair texture and length have improved.

Daeuiel

Cosplay Champ
I take a multivitamin, iron, silica, biotin, flaxseed oil, evening primrose oil, ultra nourish hair, calcium, and msm.

NicWhite

For overall health: Spirulina (from Hawaii) and Chlorella (from Japan)
For Iron Def Anemia: Floradix

Janet'

Update:

Hair, Skin, and Nail Vitamin (not just Biotin, anymore)
Fish Oil
Super B-Complex
Prenatal (instead of a regular multivitamin)

CB1731

Hair, skin & nail vitamin
Fish oil

I want to keep taking prenatals but I don't know if it's too much with the Hair, skin and nail vit

soonergirl

andrew lessman hair skin and nails (love)
addl biotin 5-10,000 mcgs
addl msm 1-4,000 mgs
spirulina
addl vitamin c
addl vitamin d

southerncitygirl

none of these are solely for hair growth but more to improve my overall health i use:
dherbs digestive enzymes
dherbs multivitamins and minerals
dherbs hair, skin, and nails

D.Lisha

Currently taking three a day
2 Biotin (1,000 mcg/ea)
1 B-Complex

I heard that the B-complex is the second necessary component when taking Biotin. So with that being said...should I take 1 B-complex with every Biotin I pop? Or is 1 B-complex to my 2 Biotin is good enough?
I read the back of both vitamin bottles...for the B-complex it says to take ONE with every meal and the Biotin states to take 1-5 a day with every meal *shrug*

vtoodler

Hey Ladies,

I just wanted to share this information with you. Hairgasm, a former member here who had tremendous growth with MSM sent me an email yesterday. I take a million pills, but this new product that she mentioned contains everything I take plus way more.

From Hairgasm:

I've been taking THE most incredible liquid multivitamin on earth. Pana C-315 is ORGANIC, and even contains OXYGEN! My entire body, from head to toe, felt like Rip van Winkle waking up from his slumber after taking this stuff for a few days.

Pana C-315 does it all - it even detoxifies and contains a nice range of probiotics! Oh, and you know it has MSM in it, too. It even contains organic Lithium in trace amounts, as well as Omega 3s. My mood is excellent and stable and I have so much energy (from the oxygen?) I'm dancing around my house to Beyonce songs.

You might want to get the girls at LHCF hip to this. It contains EVERYTHING (and I mean, everything!). Whatever nutrient you can imagine, it contains it. It a little cheaper at other places online if you search online, but to me, $50 a month is nothing for a liquid, highly absorbable multinutrient complex that does it all. I end up spending MORE than that buying separate bottles of stuff.

You won't believe all of the organic ingredients this stuff has - 315 of them! If those girls on LHCF think they're doing something by taking all those vitamin pills, they're gonna slap their mama if they try this. Girl, look at this entire page: http://www.panacea4u.com/productingredients.htm

tallnomad

I saw Pana C-315 on Amazon last month. I'm considering getting it.

Another multivitamin that I really like is Innate Response's One Daily.