How do you use your tresemme naturals?

Lilmama1011

Do you pre poo with it only, deep condition with it, use it as a rinse out conditioner after using your deep conditioner of choice, use it as a leave in, cowash or a combination of these? I purchased a bottle after hearing some great things about it, like it has great slip and actually makes the hair soft. I was thinking to use it as a pre poo just to detangle not to actual moisturize it before hand or a rinse out to gently detangle it after deep conditioning because i find it hard to believe it will make my hair soft. But how do you use your tresemme naturals?

It used to be a pre-poo and rinse out but last wash day I tried it as a DC and it was AMAZING!

I use it to detangle and I have also mixed it with shea butter and cocoa butter, honey and oils for a deep conditioner.

Prepoo, detangler, conditioner, and leave-in at times. Nowadays I just user it as a cowash conditioner. Never tried it as a deep conditioner.

Pre-poo, DC, and detangler. No to the leave in because it does not play well with my hair gel... It's a staple :)!

Sent from my grammar bombing iPhone...

I use it straight as a leave-in for wash n go or I'll add some water to it in a spray bottle and use it to moisturize my blown out hair. Add some garnier frutis triple nutrition spray and I got it going on.:yep:

I use it as a moisturizer. The new formula is a lot more oily and moisturizing which I like. It leaves build up on my scalp so I can't cowash with it, but it's nice as a rinse out.

I use it to detangle after my co-wash. I don't know when they switched to the new formula but it doesn't seem to have as much slip, so I may start using what I have left for something else.

Oh, so it's the old formula that has the slip... The new one has very little slip but i think it's moisturizing and smells great . I pure a big behind glob in a container and out oil and honey and slather it on, going to do that's with the other conditioners as well, already as big chunk missing after only using it twice and I'm pretty sure SO other didn't use that much when he has a Caesar cut

I use it for everything - cowash, leave in for my DD, over night prepoo, detangling aid, rinse out after dc, everything. I wish they had different scents though. Maybe I will try some essential oils. I am sick of the smell now but live how it works so well with so much slip and moisture.

It did change and its in different order now, the new one has advocado oil and don't feel like naming the rest lol

Do you pre poo with it only, deep condition with it, use it as a rinse out conditioner after using your deep conditioner of choice, use it as a leave in, cowash or a combination of these? I purchased a bottle after hearing some great things about it, like it has great slip and actually makes the hair soft. I was thinking to use it as a pre poo just to detangle not to actual moisturize it before hand or a rinse out to gently detangle it after deep conditioning because i find it hard to believe it will make my hair soft. But how do you use your tresemme naturals?

surprisingly I found more slip w Suave Intense moisture & Loreal Vive pro hydra gloss moisturizing conditioner ( for very dry damage hair).
this stuff is so thick & creamy... both give me a really nice slip
I won't try anything else..:grin:.

surprisingly I found more slip w Suave Intense moisture & Loreal Vive pro hydra gloss moisturizing conditioner ( for very dry damage hair).
this stuff is so thick & creamy... both give me a really nice slip
I won't try anything else..:grin:.

You might make me want to try those and if it doesn't help then i will just return and get tresemme again lol

You might make me want to try those and if it doesn't help then i will just return and get tresemme again lol

Does the Suave or Loreal have any protein? I'm am looking for a straight moisturizing conditioner for the arsenal. Can't ever have too much conditioner.

Thank you ladies for the ideas!!! I have 3 bottles of the stuff and my hair absolutely hates Tresemme. I don't know why I didn't think about mixing it with my other stuff.

I'm about to start missing conditioners as well, I got to get rid of this stuff ASAP, never will I purchase somewhere i can't return it, that will help me not have cabinets full of bs

Back