How do you keep your hair smelling good?

Shampoo/DC product scents/smells are not that lasting on my hair so I use Pink Sugar Kisses by Aquolina. Can be purchased at Sephora although I got mine on ebay.

Shampoo/DC product scents/smells are not that lasting on my hair so I use Pink Sugar Kisses by Aquolina. Can be purchased at Sephora although I got mine on ebay.

i just looked that up and it looks like its just a regular perfume?so wouldnt it be drying to the hair?correct me if im wrong

I add pink grapefruit and just 1-2 drops of spearmint EO to my water spritzer and mist my hair as needed during the week. I also put it in my olive oil/shea butter mix.

I buy oil fragrances form soap making supplies, or essential oils, and I add a few drops to some sunflower oil and use it as a spray hair perfume.

I freaquently put condishioner in my hair and various moisturizing sprays! They all smell great, plus I co-wash/wash/rinse my hair often!

I used to hate how my hair smelled when I was younger, when my mom would do my hair and it would be in big old twists or plaits with those super-painful double ball barette thingies!!! My hair would be in those with tons of hair greese for days!

I would envy "non AA people" because when ever they would walk by they would be followed by a cloud of clean hair smell!!!!! I used to call it "white girl hair smell"

I am constantly on a mission to not smell offensive!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Mobile G2

Co-washing every other day. Using Marc Anthony curling hair lotion on wet hair and letting air dry.

It smells like lemon meringue pie.

I buy oil fragrances form soap making supplies, or essential oils, and I add a few drops to some sunflower oil and use it as a spray hair perfume.

Co-sign on this! I put a few drops of perfumed oil in my kimmay spray mix that I use to hydrate my hair every day. I also use cinnamon cassia, and ylang ylang in my shikakai cowash, so my hair smells like a vanilla cinnabon right now. :lachen:

i just looked that up and it looks like its just a regular perfume?so wouldnt it be drying to the hair?correct me if im wrong

I did not experience drying effects.. Viktor and rolf flowerbomb hair spray
niqu92 mine is the one marketed for hair not perfume. I didn't inspect the ingredients but like nadiacurly said, no, I didn't experience drying. I've tried Viktor and Rolf although I have yet to purchase it. I lightly spray it on. I don't spray it on heavy like hair spray or oil sheen back when we used that stuff. And, I don't use it every day. Special occasions and coloring.

Oh you ladies have some good products in here I will try.

On "special" occasions I will use Halo volumizing conditioner. The ingredients are horrible, but it leaves my hair smelling awesome for days.

On not so special occasions, Herbal Essence's none of your frizzness (the one in the orange bottle) does the job.

Whenever I want my hair to smell nice and sweet I like to use either Victoria Secret Very Sexy Norishing line or Palmers Coconut line. These scents tend to draw the most attention when I wear them.

Sent from my SCH-R910 using SCH-R910

TRESemme FreshStart Refreshing Mist For All Hair Types

This spray works wonders and it helps with moisture. I spray at night and seal with jojoba or grapeseed oil. Hair smells great all week!

I agree with most of the ladies... just co-washing or shampooing works for me, and picking scents I like. Lucky for me my bf loves the smell of both my Aussie Moist and CON shampoo... cheap and smell goody!

In addition to frequent shampoos. Using products that smell nice really help, below are some products I use only for this purpose.

Garnier - Fructis Sleek and Shine Weightless Anti-Frizz Serum
TiGi Bedhead's Shine Adrenaline Spray
Paul Mitchell's super skinny serum

Whenever I want my hair to smell nice and sweet I like to use either Victoria Secret Very Sexy Norishing line or Palmers Coconut line. These scents tend to draw the most attention when I wear them.

Sent from my SCH-R910 using SCH-R910
chavascandy which products do you use in this line?

I like the smell of the VO5 Strawberries and Cream I use for cowashing. Bf likes it when he can smell vatika oil and peppermint. Weird. Go figure...

Back