How are you using your Qhemet Products??

LadyKaypnyc

I'm absolutely love Qhemet Biologics!

My staples are the Burdock Butter Creme and the Amla and Olive Heavy Creme

Their products are so good, they have a multitude of uses...so I'm curious to know how everyone is using theirs?

I use mine as leave ins, moisturizers on dry hair, baggy treatments, for twists, braidouts...etc...

Last edited:
I love my Burdock Creme!! I use it as a moisturizer on dry hair & to smooth my edges.

I tried it for rollresetting but I think I used too much because my hair was weighed down. INext time i'll use less & see how it turns out.

I love my Burdock Creme!! I use it as a moisturizer on dry hair & to smooth my edges.

I tried it for rollresetting but I think I used too much because my hair was weighed down. INext time i'll use less & see how it turns out.

Rollersetting :shocked: Never thought to use it for that...see, that's why this thread is necessary:yep:

YES!!!!! I still use my heavy creme and the honey balm after I wash for twists. Beautiful twists outs. My hair is always so soft after using the products. They are STAPLE!

I loveeee my burdock cream, it works for my braids, twistouts and W n'go I tried the olive cream condit and detangler today but I used too much so I think I may use it for like a DC or when I flat iron...

The Olive and Honey Balm are the only things that make my fro baby soft - even with gel. I don't really care for the Amla Oil Heavy Cream - too heavy for my liking. I have some that I need to use up maybe I'll try it with some twists this weekend.

Great thread.

I'm waiting for the Amla Heavy Cream to arrive.

Keep it coming ladies. I don't have staple products yet. If I love the Heavy Cream, I'll order more.

The Olive and Honey Balm are the only things that make my fro baby soft - even with gel. I don't really care for the Amla Oil Heavy Cream - too heavy for my liking. I have some that I need to use up maybe I'll try it with some twists this weekend.

It is heavy, that's why it took me a year to finish my first one. I just bought so more...I need to try the balm though...when I went to the store, I thought it was a gel, so I didn't get it, too lazy to google, how do you use it?

I don't baggy, I've found DCing not useful, so I use as leave-in. I have samples right now of the Amla Heavy Cream, the Olive Oil Conditioner and Detangler, and the Burdock Root butter cream. This is my second time to get samples of the first two, but I though I'd give them another shot. I still don't like the Heavy Cream, it's just too heavy and sticky for me. The other two I can use as leave-ins. I like the Burdock Root best. After washing yesterday I applied it liberally to my wet hair as I was twisting it up in sections. Today I'm wearing the twistout and my hair doesn't feel too bad. But even more than the feel, it looks a lot more moisturized. It looks darker with more sheen, I guess. I will also use either to do twists.

Last edited:
For those that think the Heavy Creme is sticky, how much are you using? I've learned that a dime sized amount is enough for my entire head...maybe you're using too much :perplexed

I'm currently using Burdock Root Cream as a moisturizer. I just started using it so it to early to tell if its a keeper.

Back