Hollywood Beauty Mayonnaise Creme Oil?

cocopuff

I was wondering if anyone has tried this product. I am interested but I have not read or seen any reviews on it. It comes in cream colored bottle with a red top. there are also variations in olive and carrot oil. Please reply if you can tell me about it. Thanks

I haven't even see the mayonaise creme oil. I use their line of carrot oil and castor oil and I've been pretty please with the results. Does it cost about the same? Like $2.49 for that little bottle?

I did see that a couple weeks back. They also had the hair Cholesterol in olive and carrot. Haven't tried it though.

I have not tried the mayo but I am currently using their cholesterol with olive oil and it makes my hair really shiny.

I have the Cholesterol with Olive Oil and it's a decent product, but I prefer Queen Helene Cholesterol (I find this brand more moisturizing and conditioning for MY hair; it's much thicker than the HB Cholesterol).

I also have the Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil Cream and I really like it. It does a good job of stretching out new growth, especially if you apply it to damp hair. I've been using this product for my braid-outs and it works very well.

Kreeme, The bottle cost $3.49. It is an oil moisturizer. I think it is relatively new. I was tempted to try the olive oil creme, but I wasn't sure how well it would work on my hair.

i have used it for about 2 years on me and my daughter's hair. I love it because it coats the hair. You will need a clarify shampoo to remove it well. However it is great for after washing and then braiding while wet (you need to add a lot) the next morning is is soooooo shiny and moist (but not wet). I love and it's cheap. I was getting it a 2.49 now its about $3 depends where I go. I am now trying the deep conditioner.

Back