Hesh Heenra for those AAA challengers

sunshinne368

Hello all! I just wanted to know if anyone has tried the this product It has a mix of all the Ayurvedic stuff in it.
Ingred: Mandoor Powder, Shikakai, Amla, Brahmi, Behda, Chandan, Harde, Kapur, Kachli, Maka, Methi, Orange, Neem, Aloe, Hibiscus, Mehndi.

I have it brewing right now with some lemon juice. The instructions said to add water, but I figured lemon juice will bring out the color better. I will put this on in the morning for a couple of hours, and DC, and style with my good ole twist! I will post pics and results.

Wish me luck:drunk:
hair-pack-powder1.jpg

So this is a Henna mixture?-nope haven't tried it but sounds interesting. Good luck on your results:grin: Is the expected color in the auburn family?

I have a box of this, but haven't tried it yet. Looking forward to hearing how it works for you.

I believe its for coloring and conditioning. You let it stand over night for extra color effect, just like henna, I think.

I LOOOOVE! herbal hennas so much better! this is the one I use though!

0734_1.JPG

Karishma Herbal Henna
Karishma Herbal Henna contains pure Henna, Amla, Aritha, Shikakai, Bhringraj and other selected herbs as described in the century old Indian Vedas. Regular use of Karishma Herbal Henna darkens hair,acts as a natural hair conditioner, controls dandruff and prevents hair loss.Due to the natural cooling effect of the herbs used it improves eyesight and gives sound sleep.

So I did the Heenra stuff! I posted the results to my fotki. I think its ok. I would love to see the results after a roller set and then blow out. My hair was a little dry after I shampoed...maybe I won't wash next time! My previously dyed red end were brighter, but thats it, my grey hair did not color (the stress of CCU nurse). I need something natural to cover my grey! I know I am asking a lot. Any suggestions. I also made a recipe of the Miss Jessie butter creme..I like it, it just heavier than my other stuff I make...this would be great for a wash and go...I will see if it makes my twist last longer. Let me know what you ladies think...:grin:

I checked out the brand of heenara you bought - is it for color - or strengthening? I couldn't get a good understanding as to whether it was neutral henna or red henna contained in the ayurvedic mix.

So, it didn't come out like the lady on the box. :ohwell: Oh well. I suppose it would've been too good to be true. :lol:

Back