Herbal Essences shampoo

jemini

It has SLS and SLES in it but when I use it on my hair, I notice it doesn't strip my hair like most shampoos with SLS do. I guess that's because it's supposedly over 99% natural
confused.gif
. Anyways, I think I'm going to use this just to clarify my hair just to be on the safe safe
smile.gif
. So I was wondering if anyone else uses any of the herbal essences shampoo with good results? Do you use it as a regular shampoo, or to clarify, etc.?

I've never used HE, but I do use shampoos with sles, sles, etc as clarifying shampoos. I dilute them with water, though. And my 2nd lather is with a more moisturizing shampoo.
smile.gif

thanks. I don't always follow up with a moisturizing shampoo, but next time I'll do that and see If it turns out better.

Jemini,

Have you used the original Herbal Essences shampoo for long and which formula? I **really** enjoy the Herbal Essences original for dry hair...the pink one. As you said, it doesn't strip even with the sles/sls combo. My hair is always soft, detangled after using it and smells great. Also, no scalp irritation which I watch out for. I've been using it for months in a rotation between several 2-in-1's and other moisturizing shampoos like the Herbal Essences Fruit Fusions shampoo for dry hair.

I've tried to decide whether I like the Fruit Fusions or the original Herbal Essences shampoo for dry hair better and I kinda think it is the original.

Happy Holidays,

Jade

Back