Henna pictures!

crlsweetie912 said:
What's the recipe Babygurl? Where did you get yours from?

The recipe this time was henna, yogurt, acv and oil...I will NOT be using yogurt again though, I believe it was way too much protein for my hair. So I will be trying different recipes until I find what I like best. One of the wonderful members here sent me my first box of Jamila to try...but Ive ordered more online (ebay). There are many websites that sell Jamila.

*Lawd...this woman now has me up here hair meditating...*

*whips out fan*

expand18.gif

This is absolutely amazing. Babygurl, I remember you from the very beginning and have been admiring you every step of the way. Your hair is so pretty, so shiney and has grown so long...you are such an inspiration. Keep up the good work girl!

Babygurl said:
Well I finally decided to snap a few pics of my newly Henna'd hair, I felt so bad for not doing it, so I took a few!
http://public.fotki.com/BabygurlNC/henna-experiment/henna/
Enjoy!! The pics are just airdried hair in a bun and taken down from my bun. In my bun was the day of my Henna...the pics that my hair is down are 2 days later. I love the color and will definately continue to Henna!
Gorgeous Babygurl!! I love your hair!! :yep::up:
(I'll be commenting in your fotki when my function gets fixed!)

HoneyLemonDrop said:
This is absolutely amazing. Babygurl, I remember you from the very beginning and have been admiring you every step of the way. Your hair is so pretty, so shiney and has grown so long...you are such an inspiration. Keep up the good work girl!

This means so much coming from you and Isis...thanks so much. Now Isis has me dying to try Alma with my mix next time. :lol:

Back