Help Should I relax bone straight? Need advice

Lynnerie

I am trying to decide whether I should relax bone straight. I have been texlaxing but I wear rollersets and it seems like I lose more hair when I comb to do my rollersets. Then I always have to flat iron the roots especially cause they are never straight after I take down my rollers.

I just wanna be able to rollerset it and wrap it and be done.
I need your help.
So...do you think I should relax bone straight.

What are the benefits and consequences?

And since the rest of my hair isn't straight how do I go about doing this?:confused:

Thanks in advance.

Oh I know how you feel since I keep going back and forth betweeen relaxing straight and texlaxing.
Well what were you're reasons for texlaxing it?
Just the general health of your hair?You can have healthy hair and be relaxed bonstraight.There are SouthernGirl and Sylver(just to name a few).
But you also can get your hair pretty straight when you don't relax it bonestraight like redhotlala http://members.fotki.com/redhotlala/about/.
Do you wanna have the option of wearing *natural* hairstyles,that's my reason nr.1 for texlaxing.
It always helps me to look at other people's fotki's.

I think it depends on how you want to wear your hair. If you wear it straight 99% of the time I would go ahead and relax bone straight. I texlax, but I airdry and wear my hair curly a lot, twistouts, and styles like that, which is why I don't relax straight.

I was wearing more "natural" looking styles but when i roller set I lose a lot of hair when combing. I'm thinking I might be better off letting it airdry 50% then blow dry and flat iron. But I do wear it straight most of the time now. I dont even know how to go about being bone straight. Do I relax the texlaxed part again?

Back