Mizani Purihyping shampoo

Elucence moisture benefits shampoo

Elucence moisture balancing conditioner

Elucence moisture repair treatment

Elucence volume clarifying shampoo

Elucence volume designing foam

Any Dudley's shampoo

Dudley's scalp and skin antiseptic

Affirm positive link (as a moisturising conditioner, not just straight after the relaxer)

Keracare 1st lather shampoo

Please post your results and opinions about these products especially 4b hair types. Thanks in advance

atlantatiffany

i tried the elucence moisture shampooo and conditioner. they are really great products. i think the shampoo is especially great. it moisturizes alot and it smells like a peach daquari.

stacy

Elucence moisture benefits shampoo: Rich lather with little product. Cleans great w/no residue. Hair is soft and easy to comb.

Elucence moisture balancing conditioner: Gives good slip, but only okay as a conditioner, not spectacular, not as good s Kercare Humecto, IMHO.

Keracare 1st lather shampoo: very mild clarifying shampoo. Hair does not feel "stripped: afterwards, but it does not feel "moisturized" either. It is meant to be followed up by a more moisturizing shampoo, like Keracare Hydrating/Detangling shampoo.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Where's SuperGirl?!?!

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
I've been using Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner for about 1 1/2 years. It's GREAT! To be perfectly honest, as great as it is, I'm not going to order more once this bottle is finished because drugstore/grocery store/beauty supply store bought brands are sufficient for me and I'm getting away from ordering products online. I can get 9+ bottles of V05/Suave/White Rain if they're on sale for the price of cost of shipping of the Elucence.

I've also used the Moisture Benefits Shampoo and it's the best shampoo I've ever used. It's not as drying as other shampoos. However, since I started washing with conditioner in 2002, I stopped using it and gave nearly a full litre bottle to my niece. I don't see it happening, but if I ever used shampoo again, I'd use this one even though I no longer want to order on the internet.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
The Elucence MB products are great! My results are always clean (but not stripped), detangled hair. I used to like the Dudley's Curl Shampoo on my relaxed hair. The Deluxe Shampoo felt like a clarifying shampoo on my hair.

Nay

I've tried the Elucence Moisture Benefits shampoo and the conditioner. I like them both just fine. But, to be honest, I don't like them any more than my inexpensive Creme of Nature shampoo and Creme of Nature Nourishing conditioner.

So I am sticking with CON, but I use the Elucence occasionally just to change things up.

LEOLADYSW

I have use the Mizani Purihyping shampoo as a clarifying shampoo when I need to use a reconstructioning conditioner. It does a good job for me.

sweetcocoa

[ QUOTE ]
atlantatiffany said:
i tried the elucence moisture shampooo and conditioner. they are really great products. i think the shampoo is especially great. it moisturizes alot and it smells like a peach daquari.

[/ QUOTE ]
My staple shampoo and conditioner for the last 2 years.

NubianAngel

Elucence moisture balancing conditioner kept me from getting alot of tangles in my hair when I was still learning how to care for it (can't say i'm an expert yet LOL). Saved me alot of hair. It's a staple because of that.

UmSumayyah

I love the elucence moisture balancing conditoner. Slip and moisture but no yucky "coated" feeling. I have the Extended moisture repair but I don't know if I like it or not. Only used a few times. I'm not sure how intensive of a protein treatment it is supposed to be, since the ingredients aren't listed. I use the volume clarifying but only as a neutralizing shampoo.