Has anyone done a cellophane on remy hair?

Charlie555

I am planning to buy hair from halleys curls & I would like to do a color cellophane on my hair as well as the hair I purchase. Has anyone done this before? If so what brand did you use & what were your results? I'm planning to use a Dominican brand.

TIA:drunk:

Ms.Christ3n

I haven't done cellophane, but I've dyed my remy hair and it works as if it were your own hair.

Your natural hair color and the remy hair color should be the same color ( or very close to it) before doing a rinse on it. I say this because different hair colors look different with the same dye because the color pigment may not show as well on darker hair (i.e. show more brighter on lighter hair). Also, the color will not be permanent because it will wear off within a few washes.

Barbie83

Funny u should mention :)

I just did a black rinse on my install (halley's curls miami relaxed) and it worked beautifully :)

I used Dark n Lovely Reviving Colors

Charlie555

Thanks ladies! I Was a little worried the color of my hair & the color of the remy hair would not be the exact same. I think I mght just dye it to match my hair so I don't have to worry about the color fading after a few washes.