Hairfinity Challenge ~January - June 2011

When do you take your Hairfinity Vitamins?

• Morning

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Evening

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Whenever I remember

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GIRRRRRLLLLLLL YOU KNOW I'M IN!!!!
Currently use Hairfinity? YESSIR:yep:
Goal Length - MBL by December 2010

decfullcopy-vi.jpg

I so agree, because heres what I take: my multi vitamin is Centrum Chewables, Hairfinity,and I take fish oil supplements now.
Thats it...

But yeah it's always good to take a multi too.:lick:
IA I'm taking Women's One A Day along with Hairfinity. I've been taking my hairfinity vitamins since Sept 3rd. So I've been officially using it for 4 months now :pulpdance::happydance:

QUESTION:

with all of that biotin how about breakouts? i take a multi vitamin, if i add this how would i counter act the break outs with all of the biotin?

i have been thinking about these vitamins for awhile now..but since my complexion is almost where i want it..i don't want any set backs.:ohwell:

i didn't experience breakouts while using these vitamins.

@trendsetta25 - we've been waiting for you. I think you were holding out so you can be challenger #25.:lachen:

Can you post pics of your progress in the 4 month period? :grin: Thanks!

Make sure we stay on track with the discount codes also. Having two folks on the lookout will work out great.

@trendsetta25 - we've been waiting for you. I think you were holding out so you can be challenger #25.:lachen:

Can you post pics of your progress in the 4 month period? :grin: Thanks!

Make sure we stay on track with the discount codes also. Having two folks on the lookout will work out great.

lol @ the red!!!!!
Below you will see my Aug pic (1 week before i started hairfinity) and dec when i relaxed (almost 16 weeks after using Hairfinity) Also below you will see the new growth i had from my weave that i installed Oct 23rd and took out Dec 18th.
(you guys have probably seen this progress all over LHCF these past few weeks :lachen:)

Aug 2010
hairaug2010copy-vi.jpg

New Growth in 8 weeks
IMG00310201012172132-vi.jpg

IMG00309201012172132-vi.jpg

IMG00308201012172131-vi.jpg

Dec 2010
decfullcopy-vi.jpg

I want to join. I have been taking Hairfinity since since November. Almost finished with my 2nd bottle, need to order more before I run out.

Thanks Trendsetta! Nice growth.

I received my hairfinity vitamins today and took my first vitamin. I actually like them better than the other HSN vitamins I've tried in the past. I like that they are capsules instead of horse pills.

Got my hairfinity vitamins in the mail yesterday!! Will start taking sometime next week when I'm done with the other vitamins.

hey ladies :hiya:i havent been on in a while but i had to come back to my favorite site i just ordered hairfinity vitamins so count me inn

I am taking the vitamins. I have been taking them since early November. I hear you need to take them for a few months before you see results.

I realized that my hair only grows a 1/4 inch a month. I know because my hair was colored on November 15 and on December 15 I just had a few centimeters. It is nearly January 15 and I think I have about half an inch or a tad less now.

If my hair is already growing 1/4 inch then I hope Hairfinity can help me double that to 1/2 a month.

I would like to be APL by June 1.

Count me in i just ordered mine yesterday

current length: SL
currently use hairfinity: No
Goal length: APL by june and BSL by december

I will post a starting pic in about two weeks when i take my micros out

I took my pills today:grin:

Ladies don't forget to take yours also.....

Ok i've been taking the for 2days and feel seasick right afterwards.:ohwell: Should eat something with this?

Yes, try eating something before you take the pill. That should make the seasick feeling go away.:yep:

@ thickhair..i dont think u should take while preg..theres alot of B vitamin in these..im not a dr. or nursw but the prenatal vitamins should be enough

can someone take the hairfinity vitamins if they are pregnant or breatfeeding ? i would love to join

I think you should sit this one out. Im not 100% sure it's safe/not safe to take while pregnant. But if anything I would consult your doc first in the even that you do decide to take it.:yep:

@ thickhair..i dont think u should take while preg..theres alot of B vitamin in these..im not a dr. or nursw but the prenatal vitamins should be enough
I would agree. When I was pregnant, I stopped all meds and vitamins and just did prenatals as described.

Here are my most recent photos. I had my ends trimmed a couple of weeks ago so I'm working with a fresh cut and style. I am planning on taking the vitamins as directed and I will try and post an updated photo at least once a month...next photo due around February 8th.

I would like to be between shoulder length, heading to bra strap by the end of 2011.

IMG_0002.JPG this is the new growth that I'm starting with, about 1"-2".
IMG_0104.JPG current length.

Attachments

• IMG_0105.JPG
    IMG_0105.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Is it to late to join in? I started a self hairfinity challenge. Took my first pills on the 31 of Dec. I don't have starter pics because I was in a sew in. It was installed a few days before. I'm using my new growth under my braids as my measure. I can say so far impressed with Hairfinity. I can get my fingures between my braids and it's only been 10 days. I'm only co-washing once a week and then spray my hair with infusium 23. I want to see Hairfinity's magic (or lack there of). liking what I see thou. :yay:

Back