GYHOYH Challenge Round 2: Who's up for it?

*Muffin*

I was thinking about continuing the "Get Your Hands Out Of Your Hair" challenge for 2009, but I want to change it up a little bit. I'll probably make it a year long challenge, but you can commit to how many months of it you'd like. If you'd like to challenge yourself for one month, that's fine, if you'd like to try the challenge for the whole year, that's fine as well. All you have to do is tell us the start date of your challenge and the finish date and what you hope to achieve with your hair in that time period. The rules of the challenge are pretty simple (though I changed them a little).

1. You may not manipulate your hair (as in flat iron, blow-dry, hot comb, or heat straighten your hair)
2. Daily grooming (like combing) is all right, but just ONCE per day. You may not excessively comb or touch your hair. Once your hair is in it's set style, leave it that way for the whole day.
3. You can use direct heat a maximum of once per month (Indirect heat like roller setting can be done regularly)
4. You don't always have to wear protective styles. You can wear your hair down or curled just so long as it's not done using direct heat and you don't twirl your fingers in or otherwise bother with your hair throughout the day. This leads to breakage.

So, let me know what you think ladies, and if you have any suggestions or ideas let me know, too. We can kick the HYH addiction!

Okay you know I am in. My start day is Monday Feburary 9 (I have already messed off this week..lol) thru March 31 (I have to straighten for progress pics for another challenge). Then I will resume until my next progress pics are due and so on. I plan to do this all year. I will post my progress pics from the other challenge in here too. I will end this challenge in December.

Back