Growth aids for 2007

angie10

I was just wondering what growth aids do you plan to carry on to 2007, Which ones are you leaving behind?
Which ones might you try?
For the ladies that are not planing on using growth aids, are there any reason why?

I'm going to continue the sulfur mix, and the hemp seed protein shake. I'm leaving behind La india. I plan to try Lenzi's request.

MrsHouston said:
I plan to keep it simple just essential oils on my scalp since I'm preggie.

Awwwwwwww, congratulation. Your hair is going to grow a lot, good luck with the pregnancy:D

I ordered 3 jars of Lenzi's Request - so I'll be trying that. I'll continue to use WGO & all my Vit's (biotin, horsetail & HSN)

I just started using Lenzi's Request as of last night. I'm also going to start MSM, but it's more for other health issues than for hair (although I hope it will help). So that will be one supplement and one topical growth aide for me, and that's plenty.

I'm sticking with my vitamins: biotin 5,000mg/silica/hair skin nails..all 3x's a day..

And surge plus 14

that's it

I'm finishing all my vits now and after that I'm going to stick with GNC Nourishair (I find the regular one works better than the Ultra for me) and WGO. I might try Lenzi's request too.

I'm keepin em all. I'm using a MTG & Black Castor oil mix at the mo. Plus trying that Jo Oil. I use surge a lot too, I switch em up quite a bit.

I will continue to take one Nioxin Recharging Complex a day and I have officially jumped on the MTG bandwagon.;)

I'm going to keep going with my vitamins (biotin 4000mcg, MSM, Omega3/6/9 and a multi), as well as adding the homemade MTG to the mix.

I'm seeing a lot of WGO on the list, it must really work. For the ladies that're going to be using Lenzi's Request, I'm keeping my eyes on ya'all because I plan to try it down the road.

I will be continuing with my biotin and mtg. I think that's keepin it simple. Oh and I plan on purchasing Lenzi's Request sometime in the near future.:grin:

I'm leaving MTG to the wayside and not sure about La India.

I'm going to try straight Castor Oil, Nioxin Follicle Booster, & Emu Oil.

Probably just MTG. Well that and my supplements. Have to do some research on this Lenzi's Request. I can see that is likely to be added to my list.

Carrying On:
Biotin,
Multivitamin,
and an occasional B150 Complex( this taste pure and utterly disgusting and it makes my urine stink just like it)

Leaving Out:
MSM, no new desired effects whatso every
Silica, waste of money IMHO

I will be introducing my vits for health reasons mainly. I will begin using my sulfur oil mix, as it always gave me good growth.

I will continue to take 3,000 mcg of biotin daily, and I've been taking GNC Ultramega multi so I'll see how that goes. I just started using Herbal gro from Amazing Length so I'll see how that goes. And as usual I will use Surge 14.

I will be taking my vitamins- Multi, biotin, msm, flaxseed and borage oil, silica, L-cysteine and lysine. Most of these affect the hair growth and texture but I get other benefits so I would take them regardless.

As far as topical agents I will keep using MTG. I have just started using it and it helps my itchy scalp so I will keep it up even if I don't notice a growth change. I will also be using the Lenzies request and capsium(sp?) combo. I will be incorparating black castor oil into my regime hoping that it helps nourish my scalp and increase thickness.

angie10 said:
Awwwwwwww, congratulation. Your hair is going to grow a lot, good luck with the pregnancy:D

Thanks girl, you're so sweet;)

I'm hoping for lot's of growth since I'm in the process of going natural, but I pray that I don't have the postpartum shedding that comes after childbirth.

I haven't actually been using a growth aid... I don't use MTG or any vitamins that are suppose to aid in growth... I mainly use oils - KeraCare and DooGro. and that's about it...I have to keep my hair moistuized and it does pretty well... Mainly I want to keep it simple.

Back