GOOD BUY: Africa's Best Kids Organics Shea Butter Detangling Moisturizing Hair Lotion

Re: GOOD BUY: Africa's Best Kids Organics Shea Butter Detangling Moisturizing Hair Lo

Yes, I did write a review about this before but I had to say it again. I really enjoy this product. I have not bought activator gel since I have purchased this lotion. Wet or dry, my hair enjoys drinking it. :up: :up:

Re: GOOD BUY: Africa's Best Kids Organics Shea Butter Detangling Moisturizing Hair Lo

This is a staple of mine for about a year. Detangles like no other!

I've been using this for almost 3 weeks now. Love love love!!!!!

I love this as well. I use it on my relaxed hair, especially when I'm far along in my stretch. I also use it on my mom's hair and she is natural.

I've never been able to find it in person and I hate ordering hair products online. I guess I need to keep my eyes out for it at the smaller BSS stores.

I have a bottle of the newer version, and mink oil is way down on the list.

I have used it on my daughter in the past, however, my college freshman son is a faithful user of this and the shampoo. ;0) The girls at his school ask him what he uses on his hair, and he says you would not believe, something I took from my little sister, and the girls are amazed that he uses this product with the little girls on it! He cracks himself up, but has no shame admitting it ;0)

love it, its AMAZING!

Back