Giovanni Wellness System Conditioner w/Chinese Botanicals

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one in the bluish-green bottle? I have it and I like it. Only used it 2-3 times though. Very soothing to my scalp but I didn't notice a difference in my hair.

The one in the bluish-green bottle? I have it and I like it. Only used it 2-3 times though. Very soothing to my scalp but I didn't notice a difference in my hair.
Iluvsmuhgrass

Sounds good. I purchased the conditioner last week when my niece and I spent the day shopping. I haven't used it just yet. It sounds like a good product. It smells like my scalp is gonna love it. :)

Bought the 32 oz bottle at Marshalls and never used it. Maybe I will put it on the exchange

Selling my 32 oz bottle in the exchange form

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120821_182111.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120821_182111.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 36
I've used this a few times so far, and I really like the way it makes my scalp and hair feel (nice and clean and still soft and moisturized). I don't have any scalp issues, but I think it's just as important to treat the scalp well just like the hair. I'm going to continue using this, and I plan to keep it in my hair care product stash. It's a tan-ish color and it has a different sort of scent, but I like it.

i like the wellness conditioner. i didn't really care for the shampoo. the conditioner is kind of like a mud like terressentials. at least to me. love the way it feels on my scalp. i got good results. hair was soft and moisturized. but it wasn't comparable to smooth as silk to me. i will probably use the wellness conditioner as a cleanser since i no longer use shampoos but more cleaner conditioners (like as i am cocowash and shea moisture's purification masque).

i like the wellness conditioner. i didn't really care for the shampoo. the conditioner is kind of like a mud like terressentials. at least to me. love the way it feels on my scalp. i got good results. hair was soft and moisturized. but it wasn't comparable to smooth as silk to me. i will probably use the wellness conditioner as a cleanser since i no longer use shampoos but more cleaner conditioners (like as i am cocowash and shea moisture's purification masque).
Just11412

I'm glad someone else likes it too. I didn't purchase the shampoo (as I don't use shampoo very often). I love the smell, color and consistency. It's definitely different then any other conditioner I've used.

This thread makes we want to try the one I am trying to sell in the Exchange. Do you coat your hair and scalp or just your hair?

Sent from my PC36100 using LHCF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back