GINSENG GROWTH OIL!!!

ahsiar29

Hey ladies,

I was thinking of purchasing this. Has anyone tried this before if so can you tell me your experience with it???:confused:

Ingredients: Formula made from legendary herbs GINSENG, Dong Quai, Rosemary & Horsetail, which have been known to help circulation and stimulate hair growth.

ahsiar29 said:
Hey ladies,

I was thinking of purchasing this. Has anyone tried this before if so can you tell me your experience with it???:confused:

Ingredients: Formula made from legendary herbs GINSENG, Dong Quai, Rosemary & Horsetail, which have been known to help circulation and stimulate hair growth.

if its the wonder 8 ginseng growth oil..then BUY ITTTTTTTTT

i dont know about growth, cuz i'm using a few vitamins for that, but it makes my hair so soft and silky. it smells BEAUTIFUL and tingles on the scalp too. i'm gonna use it on my scalp as i'm not using anything as current (my dandruff and itchy scalp has been abomished) ginseng is a wicked ting 2 put on ur scalp, its a good stimulant

No, I think the name is Ginseng GRO!!! I havent thought about the wonder 8. I guess I will give both of them a try and see works best for me. I will keep you guys updated.

Will Have some progress pictures of my hair up and running soon!!!

Thanks Candy

I picked up some of this two weeks ago, it's by Hair Vite (They make a pretty good but stinky Garlic Shampoo :up:)

The total ingredients list reads as follows:

Ginseng, Donquai, Horsetail, Choline, Innositol, Essential Oils, Willow Bark and Rosemary.

VWVixxen said:
I picked up some of this two weeks ago, it's by Hair Vite (They make a pretty good but stinky Garlic Shampoo :up:)

The total ingredients list reads as follows:

Ginseng, Donquai, Horsetail, Choline, Innositol, Essential Oils, Willow Bark and Rosemary.

Yes Vixxen,

It is by hair vite. I am glad you give it a thumbs up. Have you used it before? or did you just purchase it? Did you see any growth obtained with this product?

ahsiar29 said:
Yes Vixxen,

It is by hair vite. I am glad you give it a thumbs up. Have you used it before? or did you just purchase it? Did you see any growth obtained with this product?

I love the shampoo, I have yet to use the oil. I'm a MTG girl but I'm trying to find alternatives because I want to cycle using the MTG so I can avoid the scaling that it seems regular users are getting. I may do like a month, month and a half it the MTG and then switch to something else for equal time just to give my skin/scalp a rest, I wear my hair up too much to have scaling on the back of my neck. :nono:

When I use it, I'll post back my results.

VWVixxen said:
I love the shampoo, I have yet to use the oil. I'm a MTG girl but I'm trying to find alternatives because I want to cycle using the MTG so I can avoid the scaling that it seems regular users are getting. I may do like a month, month and a half it the MTG and then switch to something else for equal time just to give my skin/scalp a rest, I wear my hair up too much to have scaling on the back of my neck. :nono:

When I use it, I'll post back my results.

ThanksVixxen I look forward to hearing your resluts. as I will post my as well

the pj in me came across this line while i was searching for la india... instead of the oil though, i got the Maximum Hair Gro (even though its very first ingredient is mineral oil followed by petrolatum - but i've never had a problem with either of those so i figured why not)... although it is an ugly color, it smells so nice... has anyone tried this (the Maximum Hair Gro) at all??

I bought this in October, after i got kinky twists. I can't really say that I've seen great growth from it. I expected it though, due to the great ingredients. The bottle says to use twice daily and massage, however I didn't do that, I used once per day 2-3 times a week. I have one more bottle though, so I will try to use it as directed starting today!

Back