Gin's Natural Pressing Tutorial

I just caught this! LMAO!

I lurk in the hair section and post only when I have my stuff together...

:lachen:

:lachen::lachen: girl this was the funniest thing ever, later after I read MissS's thread. I thought, things I know about Gin, what she does for a living, boyfriend, how she looks, etc......Did I know if she was relaxed, texlaxed, natural?....................No, I didn't know that and this is a hair board.

Bumping for JJ...I am sitting up here disgusted at my hair color...I dyed it black cause I hate the way it looked so dry and dull in those photos...

OP, why do you put your hair in rollers? It seems like an unnecessary step that adds extra heat to the process that you don't need. I put my heat protectants on towel dried hair, blow dry, and flat iron.

Originally posted by foxxylisa1025
OP, why do you put your hair in rollers? It seems like an unnecessary step that adds extra heat to the process that you don't need. I put my heat protectants on towel dried hair, blow dry, and flat iron.

Hey Foxxylisa1025, I do the same method as you; also, when I blow dry I use the tension method which is a great way to stretch hair but lessen hair loss/manipulation.

I put my hair on rollers because its easier for me to manage without the tangles. As far as heat is concerned,well, its indirect heat, so I dont worry about that. Thanks for sharing.

I put my hair on rollers because its easier for me to manage without the tangles. As far as heat is concerned,well, its indirect heat, so I dont worry about that. Thanks for sharing.

Oh ok, I don't have that problem. I thought maybe it was for volume or something.

Back