FREE- REALLY CHEAP Hair Care Products, HURRY!

I just placed 2 orders. Each for about $3.97. HE NOYF leave-in, LTR leave-in and NTM silk touch in one and Burt's Bees Orange Facial Cleanser and NTM mask in the other. 2 different email addresses. Yay! lol

One more order:
This shipment includes the following items:
1 e.l.f. professional 9 Piece Brush Kit - 1 kit $12.39
Medco Health Store Subtotal: $12.39
Medco Health Store Standard Shipping: $0.99
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Discount: -$10.00
Total: $3.38
Total Savings: $2.61

These were $21 total on Amazon.

Last edited:
I just placed 2 orders. Each for about $3.97. HE NOYF leave-in, LTR leave-in and NTM silk touch in one and Burt's Bees Orange Facial Cleanser and NTM mask in the other. 2 different email addresses. Yay! lol

Did you use different credit cards as well?

Nope. I tried to use the MHS10 and TENOFF and those didn't work, so I deleted my cookies (maybe I didn't have to? not sure) and went back with another email address and used FIRST10, but same billing and credit card info.

Did you use different credit cards as well?

1 L'Oreal Vive Pro Smooth Gloss Anti-Frizz Conditioner, Dry or Rebellious Hair with Medium Texture - 13 fl oz $4.99
1 Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask - 6 oz $5.79

Medco Health Store Subtotal: $10.78
Total: $1.77
Total Savings: $1.47

1 TRESemme Smooth & Silky Conditioner - 32 fl oz $5.99
1 TRESemme Moisture Rich, Vitamin E Conditioner for Dry or Damaged Hair - 32 fl oz $3.00

Medco Health Store Subtotal: $8.99
Discount: -$8.99
Total: $0.99
Total Savings: $2.99

i wonder will using multiple emails work??:blush:

Thanks OP! I was able to use the FIRST10 code. I bought soap and exfoliating gloves. I think I'm the only one who didnt order hair products lol.

used mult emails and got:

2 Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector Treatment - 6 fl oz $5.99
1 at $2.00
1 at $3.99
1 Aussie Instant Freeze Sculpting Gel - 7 fl oz $4.49
1 Aussie 3 Minute Miracle, Sydney Smooth Treatment - 8 fl oz $2.25

Medco Health Store Subtotal: $12.73
Total: $3.72
Total Savings: $4.23

Colorado Shoppers - Please see this important sales tax information.

so basically i purchased 6 items for 5 bux! thx so much OP!!!!!

I got AO Honeysuckle Rose, 2 Paul Mitchell Foaming Pommades (they were B1G1F!), a set of 30 mesh rollers, and some ouchless hairbands for approx. $8.50. Thank you OP!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

I got AO Honeysuckle Rose, 2 Paul Mitchell Foaming Pommades (they were B1G1F!), a set of 30 mesh rollers, and some ouchless hairbands for approx. $8.50. Thank you OP!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

:nono: Girl, you messed up when you said that. I was trying to think of everything. I want me some mesh rollers.

OOOP! I had to go back a place another order for the foaming pommade. Don't know how I missed that one.

^^no maam it is not! I got wet n wild alcapulco glow (2)-apparently comparable to nars albatross and another chi silk infustion.

I wont get into how my last package may not come to me because my idiot boyfriend gave me the wrong address to his apt and itt's apparently going somewhere else now. SO PISSED. and I have my half wigs going there-RANT OVER

Dang i knew i should have done this last night. I want the Eco TOols brush set. It costs 10.19 os it'll prolly be like $1 after the discount. I'm tryna make a new account but they say they are unable to do registration right now.

^^Use a different address & email address. It kept telling me that too. I had to put my parents' address and then just had it shipped to me. That worked. :)

I got AO Honeysuckle Rose yesterday for $.99 and got the shipping confirmation today.
Registered again today and got Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner

ugh I almost got the Paul Mithcell foaming pomade but I thought it said buy one get one half off. I'm going back to get them..lol

I didn't use a different address but I did change my name is Kriste instead of Kristen lol. I changed my birthday also. And of course I changed my email address, password, and security question. I got it to go through.

I got the Eco Tools 6 Piece Brush Set for $1.18

Thank you for this!!

I havent been able to check out in more than half an hour though, the site must be congested. Has anybody been able to complete an order within that time period?

^^Use a different address & email address. It kept telling me that too. I had to put my parents' address and then just had it shipped to me. That worked. :)

I got AO Honeysuckle Rose yesterday for $.99 and got the shipping confirmation today.
Registered again today and got Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner

:wallbash: They have Mixed Chicks too!

They changed the coupons!! Now you have to spend $30 in order to use the first10 coupon

LOL I'm so glad I got all of my orders in before they realized thier mistake!!! :lachen::lachen: Thanks OP. I never get to do these kind of offers. I'm always too slow.

But this will definately help me curb spending. I won't have to buy anything for a long time, and I shouldn't get bored because I HAVE A WHOOOOLLLE bunch of makeup brushes I get to try out and play in! (I got the Eco Tools makeup Brushes. Like 11 of them and some hairstuff)

Back