For short hair ladies: 8 Week Relaxer Stetch Challenge

empressaja

I'm new to the board so I'm not sure how to do this. But I would to start for the short hair ladies (5 inches or less ) an 8 Week Relaxer Stretch Challenge. Because when your hair is short stretching a relaxer is difficult, because of the styles that can be worn are limited by length. I hate to discriminate by only singling out short hair but I havent seen much from the real short hair ladies like myself so I wanted to find you guys and start a challenge. In my opinion I find it very difficult to have patience when hair growth is concern. So I need all the support I can get. Let's get growing!

Girl I'm a short haired lady. My hair grows slow so I can always make it to 8 weeks at times I have tired 10 weeks and have made it.

birdie said:
I'm new to the board so I'm not sure how to do this. But I would to start for the short hair ladies (5 inches or less ) an 8 Week Relaxer Stretch Challenge. Because when your hair is short stretching a relaxer is difficult, because of the styles that can be worn are limited by length. I hate to discriminate by only singling out short hair but I havent seen much from the real short hair ladies like myself so I wanted to find you guys and start a challenge. In my opinion I find it very difficult to have patience when hair growth is concern. So I need all the support I can get. Let's get growing!

Hi my hair is short but it grows quickly and ive been finding it difficult to stretch to just 6 weeks! at the moment im wearing tracks and it really isnt blending as well as i hoped on one side as i have just washed it yesterday and re did it. I might try and grow my hair in braids for a while as its to difficult to stretch the relaxer out. once i get some serious new growth ill relax then when my hair gets some more new growth braid it again...etc etc etc...till hopefully its stronger and longer as i have suffered some serious breakage at the back, rest of my hair is ok but slightly suffering because of the back. I need a miracle

how is everyone doing? I had my first appt. w/this new stylist yesterday(& I LOVED her) the only thing is I got a relaxer on the sides & back. My first relaxer was Sept. 20 and I just got the sides/back relaxed yesterday....looks like I failed the challenge ladies :( . I will try again starting from Nov. 2 and cound 8 weeks....this time I WILL succeed.

Back