For how long will your stash sustain your hair maintenance?

How long will your stash sustain your hair maintenance?

• no length of time b/c I don't have a stash

Votes: 11 8.1%
  • up to three months

Votes: 36 26.7%
  • up to six months

Votes: 29 21.5%
  • up to a year

Votes: 22 16.3%
  • up to a year and a half

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • two years

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • three years

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • look, I am a PJ and I have products to last me for over three years!

Votes: 11 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
at least the next 6 years. i am not exaggerating :(

:lachen::lachen:
smiley_signkneelsuckers.gif
:lachen::lachen:

I don't have a stash, everything I have I am currently using. It should be all used up by the end of summer - I'm waiting on some good sales and I will stock up for the year. :yep:

I don't have a stash, everything I have I am currently using. It should be all used up by the end of summer - I'm waiting on some good sales and I will stock up for the year. :yep:

Then I guess by that definition, I don't have a stash either. I only have a shampoo, a conditioner, and a bottle of EVOO.

I need to stop being cheap and go buy more hair products.

Hmm if I don't get any income I can't buy any products so maybe the end of next year..I have the tendency to only buy what I can find at the dollar store or bss so at least they aren't too expensive..oils however maybe the end of summer with my use of it in my leavin concoction.

My stash is not too large. If I don't include the things I incorporate from my kitchen (avocado, eggs, bananas, honey, etc.) my stash would last me about 6 months. If I do include the things I incorporate from my kitchen it would last me at least a year and a half. I use many food items in my hair care routine.

Back