For everyone that uses MN consistently does it really work?

kgard7777

I know we jump on band wagons and sometimes get so excited and see growth that maybe was already there. However, with the new MN craze I just want to know are u really seeing 1 inch per month? This is directed to the ladies that are using this every week without fail.

I have been using it for the past 2 weeks and I have another 2 weeks to go. I am doing a 30 trial and as of today, my hair has grown about 1/4 inch.

I know we jump on band wagons and sometimes get so excited and see growth that maybe was already there. However, with the new MN craze I just want to know are u really seeing 1 inch per month? This is directed to the ladies that are using this every week without fail.

My one month Trial of MN growth pic is in my fotki..You can be the judge

Attachments

• comparison.jpg
    comparison.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 44
How are you using it? Are you parting and applying it to your scalp? How often? What other products are you using in conjuction.

:perplexed I just took out my last weave...its so hard to say goodbye...but I need my hair to be in better condition and grow.....

Thanks! Where do you find the time for washing 2x a week? Perusing I see that lots of women shampoo 3-5 times.....I am feeling that the cleaner the scalp the better chance for hair growth....I might be on to something.....:grin:

MN works. I got kinky twist done on November 27th and began my MN mix the same day. I use every two days. 10 days later I had a bunch of new growth.

yes. :drunk: (1.5 inches in 5 weeks) Not even sure if i can go another 3 weeks til my relaxer date.:ohwell:

mn and coconut oil. K.I.S.S

I got one inch of ng in 1 month, applying it hmmm maybe 5 times.. and then i got reeeeeeall lazy and stopped:wallbash:. I'm going to start it up consistantly though. I'm going to alternate each week either doing no manipulation (ie..no combs near my hizz-ead) and applying mn. we'll see how that goes.

Ladies.... IT WORKS!!!!:yep:

My TWA is getting bigger... I straightened it and YES it works!!! My hair is noticibly longer.

:yawn:NO LIE, NO LYE!

Back