For Everyone Regarding The Search Function...

iris

Hello everyone, and to all the /images/graemlins/newbie.gif 's, welcome!

I have noticed that there have been many questions asked that have already been answered in full. If you are new to this forum we have a Search button, located above the "Who's On-Line Visible MembersScreen."

Everyone please make use of the Search Function above to research any questions you may have. Most basic questions such as what is silica, what is henna or what is biotin, have been answered. After you have researched by using the search function, I'm sure that many of your questions will be answered. If not, please feel free to ask your question. The forum members have utilized many hours finding and researching information that they were kind enough to share with us all, but if you can't find it on your own, or are not having much success, there are many members here who would be too happy to post the links for you. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

This is a good reminder.

I was going to post a question about ceramic flat irons this morning until I realized that there are probably about 50 topics on it and I could look it up myself.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Is it possible to have a central area where the basics could be looked up or a dictionary section?

[/ QUOTE ]

Great idea BronxDiva /images/graemlins/smile.gif I will PM pebbles about this. Thanks.

I got your PM Iris. /images/graemlins/smile.gif We have an Advice Column on the home page. Perhaps a sort of dictionary can be incorporated into it in the future. I would imagine that would take some time, and some work. Beverly is an extremely busy woman and I think she would need some time to figure out how to work this in. We'll see. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

If you need someone to help with incorporating a dictionary into the site I would be glad to help it can start off as a basic dictionary and then grow as the inquiries come in. I think it would be very beneficial because sometimes when you do a search not all of the threads that have the topic in it come up. LMK (let me know) /images/graemlins/smile.gif

O.k Ladies, (Iris &amp; BronxDiva)

I mentioned to Beverly your desire for a dictionary section on the forum. She said yes!
smile.gif
What we would need to do is compile the information in an orderly fashion, and once it's completed, Beverly would put it up on the forum for us. What's the best way of going about this? Should we start a seperate thread for ideas? Let me know.
wink.gif

So get ready ladies; we are about to create our own LHCF Weapon of Mass Instruction!
smile.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
So get ready ladies; we are about to create our own LHCF Weapon of Mass Instruction!

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
Coming to the forum Pebbles always calm my nerves
smile.gif
There's such a tranquility here... you know, very peaceful. Anyway, I think you ought to start a thread and have everyone post their suggestions. From there, we all can brainstorm to finally construct what would amount to "our own LHCF Weapon of Mass Instruction!"

-Have a blessed day!
wink.gif

I agree
smile.gif
A thread should be started to get some ideas. This is going to be a wonderful addition to the site.
grin.gif

Pebbles, is this up yet?

I'm still seeing new threads about same topics..

Back