Flexi 8 Hair Clips

RainbowCurls

I got mine on Tuesday...
I don't think it suits my hair though....

It'd look better with one colour hair.

I should have gone for a medium, the large is too big for my ponytails (my hair isn't that thick).

Oh well, it's very pretty.
I'll keep it and try it again in a few years...

Attachments

• flexi8.JPG
    flexi8.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 63

dlewis

RainbowCurls said:
I got mine on Tuesday...

I should have gone for a medium, the large is too big for my ponytails (my hair isn't that thick).

I love it, I started to get that one.:think:

Tee

RainbowCurls said:
I got mine on Tuesday...

RainbowCurls, I think it's still very pretty in your hair regardless of the colors.

You can send it back to exchange it for a smaller size. They have a 90 day warranty.

Tee

senimoni said:
I still didn't get mine....:sniffle:

Senimoni....send him a quick email. He replies back very quickly. I also found he is very helpful and very easy to work with! Great cutomer service. End the end, he wants you happy. :)

RainbowCurls

Hmm... yes, I could return it, but...
a) I like this design. There is a similar one in the medium section, but it's not quite as nice.
b) I'm not sure I'd even use a smaller one while my hair is this colour. And it's going to be this colour (or another crazy colour) for a while. I can't imagine me going back to 'normal' colours until my hair is quite long... and then I'll have enough hair to use my large clip properly :lol:

(I'm not even sure why I bought one in the first place... I was on a spending spree... and under the influence from you lot :lol: )

Tee

RainbowCurls said:
Hmm... yes, I could return it, but...
a) I like this design. There is a similar one in the medium section, but it's not quite as nice.
b) I'm not sure I'd even use a smaller one while my hair is this colour. And it's going to be this colour (or another crazy colour) for a while. I can't imagine me going back to 'normal' colours until my hair is quite long... and then I'll have enough hair to use my large clip properly :lol:

(I'm not even sure why I bought one in the first place... I was on a spending spree... and under the influence from you lot :lol: )

I understand what you mean on the design. There is a clip in the medium size range that I wanted so bad. I knew my hair was to thick for medium and I didnt want to chance the hassle of returns.

Lavendar

I got mine on Tuesday! I love, love, love them. I finally have a new protective style that I really like! The french twist is taking some practice but I'm getting better. I got two mediums and they work very well, but I might need a large when the new growth starts popping again. Thanks Dee and Leticia...this was a great find!!!!;)

senimoni

I have been in communication with him....he is very responsive and very nice. He stated he would send out another package if I didn't receive anything by friday...but SURPRISE it came today....I'm in love...I'm all shook up!!!!

Thanks so much. I bought a medium and a large....the large is too big for a pony but I think I can make it work for updo's so I'm good.

Tee

senimoni said:
I have been in communication with him....he is very responsive and very nice. He stated he would send out another package if I didn't receive anything by friday...but SURPRISE it came today....I'm in love...I'm all shook up!!!!

Thanks so much. I bought a medium and a large....the large is too big for a pony but I think I can make it work for updo's so I'm good.

yahhhh! I am all excited for you. You made me giggle at your, "All shook up"! lol Why did I hear the music in my head too when I read that!:lol:
Isn't he just the best. I was amazed at his responce time!

*now I am a lil jealous all you ladies making the medium clips work. I wanted that lil fairy lil clip in medium so darn bad!*

Tee

Lavendar said:
I got mine on Tuesday! I love, love, love them. I finally have a new protective style that I really like! The french twist is taking some practice but I'm getting better. I got two mediums and they work very well, but I might need a large when the new growth starts popping again. Thanks Dee and Leticia...this was a great find!!!!;)

Yes, I am glad you love them too! YW I can't really make that french twist work out either. Mine looks more like a fat french roll.:lol:

Lavendar

dlewis said:
I've had the clips in my hair everyday this week. I love this clips.

Me too, I'm really tickled! I got the one Dee is wearing and I got the dragonfly with the amethyst beads (my birthstone). Letitia, least you got a french roll....I'm still hairstyle challenged over here.:perplexed I really want to post a pic, but not until I get this right. My twist keeps ending up on one side of my head, even though I start twisting the pony in the middle.:confused:

So y'all know I'm itching to get another one....anyone know how much discount we get with the blue code?

Tee

Lavendar said:
Me too, I'm really tickled! I got the one Dee is wearing and I got the dragonfly with the amethyst beads (my birthstone). Letitia, least you got a french roll....I'm still hairstyle challenged over here.:perplexed I really want to post a pic, but not until I get this right. My twist keeps ending up on one side of my head, even though I start twisting the pony in the middle.:confused:

So y'all know I'm itching to get another one....anyone know how much discount we get with the blue code?

giggles...Mine end up on the side sometimes too.

Blue will get you 10%.

alexstin

I got them today!!!:D

I put this in as soon as I opened the package so my hair is a mess but I just wanted to show it to you guys.

Here's the other:

I think the one in my hair looks prettier on their website.:look: I REALLY like the other one though.

Anyone know how much the bluecode discount is? I can see ordering more of these.:D

Thanks so much for posting about these Dlewis.;)

preciousjewel76

Very pretty alexstin! I love the messy twist look.:D

BTW, I think somebody mentioned earlier that the blue code is worth a 10% discount.

dlewis

I'm so glad you like them. It looks really pretty in your hair.

I've had mine in since last weekend.

Lavendar

alexstin said:
Thanks, ladies!! This may be my new favorite hair accessory!

Hey, that's how I'm wearing mine today! That looks so cute in your hair. At night, I bantu knot my hair in 2 or 3 knots and in the morning it's really wavy. Then I twist it up and clip and go! I'm just too excited about how much I like these.:lol:

alexstin

Lavendar said:
Hey, that's how I'm wearing mine today! That looks so cute in your hair. At night, I bantu knot my hair in 2 or 3 knots and in the morning it's really wavy. Then I twist it up and clip and go! I'm just too excited about how much I like these.:lol:

Simple elegance! Thanks Lavendar.:)

Radianthealth

Thanks ladies!!!!

I am so inspired by all of your siggy pics that I bought two today!!!!

I am sure it will look great in my fine hair. I purchased the small size

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Tee

alexstin said:
I got them today!!!:D

I put this in as soon as I opened the package so my hair is a mess but I just wanted to show it to you guys.

Here's the other:

I think the one in my hair looks prettier on their website.:look: I REALLY like the other one though.

Anyone know how much the bluecode discount is? I can see ordering more of these.:D

Thanks so much for posting about these Dlewis.;)

Just beautiful!~!

Tee

wheezy807 said:
i'm gonna order these two today in medium.

I really love the FIRST one! (butterfly)
Man, I saw one in someone's siggy yesterday that was sooo darn cute.
Maybe Clevegyrl or WifeyG. Darn, I hate I cant remember the name. It was just beautiful. (On her wash and go hair.)

Last edited:

wheezy807

yea, i just ordered i'll make sure to post a pic. i just checked my status and it said......waiting. LOL! I just ordered so i guess i'm suppose to be patient and let it process.

Tee

wheezy807 said:
yea, i just ordered i'll make sure to post a pic. i just checked my status and it said......waiting. LOL! I just ordered so i guess i'm suppose to be patient and let it process.

giggles...yeah, just a lil patient. ;)

Ambitious1013

I am really impressed and happy that I purchased this beautiful clip! I am also impressed that the shipping was very fast. I like the fact that it holds my hair in a ponytail or french roll without any stress. Great recommendation ladies!! :D

I ordered this one in medium.

I am going to order these two in medium next.

dlewis

Ambitious1013 said:
I am really impressed and happy that I purchased this beautiful clip! I am also impressed that the shipping was very fast. I like the fact that it holds my hair in a ponytail or french roll without any stress. Great recommendation ladies!! :D

I am going to order these two in medium next.

I wear these everyday, I love these clips.

Tee

Ambitious1013 said:

The shipping and customer services is really top notch. Glad you are enjoying yours. I want to order another clip for half up do's next.