Finally, I have a staple product!

jetbeauty09

Goodness! After searching and trying different products, I've finally found ONE staple product!:whyme: (pics attached!)

African shea butter!!! As you can see my sig, I was natural for 4 months before I texturized and it didn't take at all to my hair. That was 1.1.09. Anyway, after I wash my hair, no matter what I put in after or what I wash with, my hair is always super dry an hour later. It dries kinda hard too, even after I seal.

Well, today I bought African Shea Butter & African Sulfur Soap. I also bought some Motions CPR treatment. On dry hair, first I put on the African SB. I made sure to whip in my hands first b/c it feels like cookie dough (pretty cool) but its hard to put on the hair if you don't. Then I put the MCPR through it and massaged in. I After 15 mins, I wet the hair and washed twice with the Sulfur Soap.

Oh my gosh! I could feel the butter on my hair even after I rinsed so I thought I was going to have so much buildup, NOT!!! My hair looks clean but feels so soft. I can't believe it. So weird! I'm happy I finally found something for my 4a-4b hair.

Attachments

• africanshea1.jpg
    africanshea1.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 16
  • africanshea2.jpg
    africanshea2.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 13
  • africanshea3.jpg
    africanshea3.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 11
  • africanshea4.jpg
    africanshea4.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 13
  • africansheabutter.jpg
    africansheabutter.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

anherica

Congrats on finding something that works for you! I love shea butter, it is wonderful stuff and one of the very few things that makes my hair soft. Definitely a staple. :yep: