FHI T-REX clips or SBS Croc clips

I have the black and purple rubber ones and the black and pink plastic ones (both are from sallys) I love them soooooo much more than the duck bill clips; as everyone else has already stated, they grip however much amount of hair with no problem and dont slip or anything while staying in place. So worth it!

I picked up the SBS the other day but did not buy them, I think I will go back and get them because they were reasonably priced. I am tired of using 3 duck bill clips just to hold all my hair up when trying to braid, flat iron or blowdry

I was thinking the same thing. I'd hate to purchase some and they end up breaking. It seems they be more sturdy at that price and that brand.

That's why you get the generic, no-name ones from your local BSS 2 for $3 like I did.

Works great, and less liability. I had mine for 6 months before one of them broke, but I didn't feel too bad since they were fairly inexpensive.

I finally ordered some new clips. My new blow dryer is on the way so I will test them out together in the coming week when I flat iron.

I have the FHI T-Rex clips and I adore them. The advantages is that it prevents tangles, snags and pulling. However, the disadvantage is that two broke easily.

:yep: I absolutely agree with you I have the FHI T-Rex clips and experienced some clips breaking very easily whilst others haven’t. With that said, I absolutely love these awesome clips for all the reasons stated and have about 30 of them in my stash :look:.

These are the only clips that have ever worked for me without me having to have 6-8 sections of hair. I have these which are the HairART H3000 Power clips on Folica and they are only $3 for 2. They are very strong and durable. I wanted the FHI ones (they were the only ones I knew about) but these were so much cheaper and came in pink!

16433-003204.jpg

http://www.folica.com/HairArt_H3000_P_d5399.html

30????? Girl you have got to send me some. I already have 4, but 8 wouldn't hurt:look:
:yep: I absolutely agree with you I have the FHI T-Rex clips and experienced some clips breaking very easily whilst others haven’t. With that said, I absolutely love these awesome clips for all the reasons stated and have about 30 of them in my stash :look:.

I have a bag of both clips, and I use all of them. These are the best clips ever!!!!!! They hold any amount of hair you put into them, and there's no pulling, snagging, and hair stays put! I love these things !!!!!!:grin: I use them on dry hair, wet hair, use them for separating hair...these clips are great!

i got some when i bought my maxiglide... they are amazing!!!!!! dare i say I like them more than the maxiglide? they hold large clumps of hair no problem and are comfortable.

Anyone using the FHI T-rex clips? or SBS Croc clips (Color Trak)? or Salon Care Croco Clips? or Metropolis Crane Clips? or Silque Croc Jaws Hair Clip?

Are they really any different that traditional hair clips?

31ErPL8Ph0L._AA280_.jpg

SBS-702122

SBS-292422

8224-A8751_l.jpg

sleekhair_2083_136291105

These are the ONLY clips I use. All the others - I trashed them.

I ended up getting the metropolis clips (best value with 6 clips). They hold a ton of hair!
I have in curly twists and only had to use ONE clip to hold my hair out of the way.

I am just seeing this thread but I absolutely LOVE these clips. :love: They are absolutely fabulous and yes, they do take away the need for standard clips.

^^^^ They are plastic but I do not suggest using them under the Pibbs. They're way too bulky to use with rollers and by the time u purchase enough to fit each roller you will have spent a fortune. Try large bobby pins for holding your rollers in place if you do not want to use metal roller clips.

I want to find some clips like this that are sturdy.

I have the Metropolis brand and those things started falling apart the first day I got them. I think I have one that is still intact.

Back