Favorite Wig/Weave Guru on YouTube!

MsLauren

My favorite is April (muffinismylover) channel. She has a video for literally ever wig I ever wanted to purchase.

What about you? Who's you're favorite wig/weave guru on YouTube?? :spinning:

My wig faves are: muffinsismylovers, lovekisses99, muchlovefromky, twingoddess, spiritualgal, phillyjazzpoet.
My weaves are:fabulousityisme, poisonivy, missbossylive, nishamonae, masturkiezztion.

Oh! and also ghanagoddess05! she's the queen of half wigs but she still needs some work on her lace fronts :look:

Last edited:
Oh! and also ghanagoddess05! she's the queen of half wigs but she still needs some work on her lace fronts :look:

I have to agree b/c her last video was horrible...like she made no effort to make the lace front look realistic.

We all know April is the official YT Wig Master lol! My other favorites are MakeupD0LL, PhillyzJamPoet and fabulasityisme.

i like thomasadrianna... and i don't even wear weaves...

^^Co.signin with you on this. I also love her nail art and makeup tutorials :). Her skin looks so flawless it's sometimes hard to tell if she has on makeup or not lol.

I have to agree b/c her last video was horrible...like she made no effort to make the lace front look realistic.

oh my lawwwd....her lace fronts are soooo bad. She's so good at blending her half wigs so I would think she would know how to make a lace front look at least half way decent. Guess not :lachen:

Phillyjamzpoet, Lovekisses99, colouredbeautiful. destineygodley,priskittajoe, muffinsismylover

I quite like theladyoflace. Because of severe alopecia she's actually shaved off the rest her hair, so comfortable lace fronts are a must.

Eta. I'm only now looking into wig gurus, so my experience is virtually nil, but having watched a couple of muffinismylovers vids, I have to say I like her too. :grin:

Last edited:
I've been going to youtube for wigs a lot lately and the others I go to have been mentioned but I also like twinkeez2003.

Peakmill is awesome and honest (at least I think so) and MrsDivaLike (im new to her). I used to watch all the ladies (especially muffins) you all mentioned above but I get annoyed by little things if i watch their videos too much, idk why.

Back