Fantasia IC Gel Not Working For Me Anymore!

Evolving78

I'm not feeling the Fantasia IC Gel (blue) anymore. Since my hair is starting to grow, I have to use it to soaking wet hair and I don't like how it dries anymore. My hair doesn't feel soft anymore and I don't like applying extra products to it because it seems to leave a residue after my hair has dried. I was thinking of trying some of the Qhemet Biologics products to see if the will help with moisture and making my curls pop. I'm kinda afraid to purchase the products because they are a bit pricey and I will be really mad if they don't work. My hair type is 4a and it really curls up after I wet it or washed it. I don't have loose curls though. My hair is very coily/curly. Does anyone have anything they could suggest or recommendations on the Qhemet products?

I didn't like the Qhemet stuff on my hair. Are you using a leave in or moisturizer under the fantasia?

Yeah I use different leave ins and moisturizers, but I have to use very little or I will have residue like my hair will dry and it will be small clumps of dried up gel in my curls. It is starting to take my hair a long time now to dry so that is why I don't like using it on soaking wet hair. I just want something that isn't so thick that I have to apply a lot of water to it. What was it about the Qhemet stuff that you didn't like?

Back