Family Dollar MN vs. the other ones...

tt8

I was reading on the boards about the different brands of MN and the different amounts of growth they produce and the one that has gotten the most accolades is the one from Family Dollar.
Seeing the GROWTH members like iaec06 and nikkipoo gained from it, I am exicted! Supposedly other brands like the one from Walmart don't give the same results. I want to know what is the percentage of MN or ingredients in the FD brand that make it stand out from the rest? Is there another brand that you ladies have tried that's comparable cause there isnt an FD within 150 miles of Los Angeles...HELP I'm on an MN challenge!! :gorgeous:

ps...I've tried the Target 4%

BUMP. I too would like to know the answer to this. So far I've only tried the Neosporin AF MN (straight and mixed with BT) with little to no results over about a 2 week period. Not sure how long it takes to see any noticeable growth, but I've seen people write that they had seen NG as early as a few days.

Well I purchased the Dollar General brand... I have also used the Wal- Mart(Equate) Brand both are made by the same company McNeil PPC,Inc. and they have the exact same ingredients. The Ingredients for these two are Miconazole Nitrate 2%, Benzoic acid, butylated hydroxyanisole, glyceryl stearate, mineral oil, peglicol 5 oleate, pegoxol 7 Stearate, and purified water.... Maybe I can get Mrshicks or someone to post the Family Dollar brand so that we can compare

Well I purchased the Dollar General brand... I have also used the Wal- Mart(Equate) Brand both are made by the same company McNeil PPC,Inc. and they have the exact same ingredients. The Ingredients for these two are
Miconazole Nitrate 2%,
Benzoic acid,
butylated hydroxyanisole,
glyceryl stearate,
mineral oil,
peglicol 5 oleate,
pegoxol 7 Stearate,
purified water....

Family dollar
MN 2%
Benzoic Acid
BHA
Mineral Oil
Peglicol-5 oleate
Pegoxol 7 stearate
Purified water

Same exact ingredients, save a negation of the ingredient "glyceryl stearate" in the Family Dollar brand. :look:
~*Janelle~*

Back