krissyhair

Seeing as I almost completely used up my stash, with only 1-5 uses of any product left, I had myself a little haul today. See what I got.

Proganix
  • Quench Shampoo 8.5 fl oz
  • Quench Conditioner 8.5 fl oz
  • Quench Leave-in Moisture 5.1 fl oz
  • Quench Moisture Balm 6 fl oz
  • Repair Conditioner 8.5 fl oz
Biolage
  • Hydrasource Daily Leave-in Tonic 13.5 fl oz
  • Hydrasource Daily Leave-in Cream 8.5 fl oz
  • Hydrasource Shampoo 1.7 fl oz (travel size)
Grand total: $81.13

I have half empty liter of Ultra HydraSource Conditioning Balm, so I didn't buy the conditioner to go with it today.

Attachments

• WIN_20151008_145546.JPG
    WIN_20151008_145546.JPG
    181.3 KB · Views: 15
Please enlighten me on this Proganix line. Is it OGX brands professional line? I love their stuff for fall and winter
You got it right, it's the "professional" line to OGX. But it's not in the salon section of the store, so I'd compare it to a mid-range like Nexxus. I haven't tried it yet, but I have been looking forward to it.

You got it right, it's the "professional" line to OGX. But it's not in the salon section of the store, so I'd compare it to a mid-range like Nexxus. I haven't tried it yet, but I have been looking forward to it.
I'm assuming it's at target and drug stores so I'll look for this line. I love that their products are affordable and reliable.

*also weren't they sued for calling themselves organix? How did Proganix slip by?:ninja:

I'm assuming it's at target and drug stores so I'll look for this line. I love that their products are affordable and reliable.

*also weren't they sued for calling themselves organix? How did Proganix slip by?:ninja:
No idea how they slipped by. But there's definitely nothing organic about this stuff.

You should have posted this in the "What did u buy thread" Nice haul.
Last time I bought anything more than a replacement product was more than a year ago. Plus after being in the use up type stash challenge and using up everything, I felt like making a thread.

Back