Extensions Question?????

a_shoe_6307

Ladies what do you all think about fusion or strand by strand extensions? Are they a good way of giving the hair a break in a non-stressful way? Has anyone had any good or bad experiences with them? Or are they a good way of ruining any progress you made? I need an option so that I do not have to look at this short hair and be tempted to cut it all off again :perplexed . It's starting to get out of control!!!

Thanks advance! :grin:

doll-baby

I've never had them personally but it seems like that would put a lot of stress on the hair. The hair is not actually hidden it is fused together with the extensions which leave your hair exposed and manipulated with the rest of the hair. I would go with a style that hides my strands like a sew in , braids, or a wig. But maybe someone who has actual experience with this type of style can offer more insight.

a_shoe_6307

I've never had them personally but it seems like that would put a lot of stress on the hair. The hair is not actually hidden it is fused together with the extensions which leave your hair exposed and manipulated with the rest of the hair. I would go with a style that hides my strands like a sew in , braids, or a wig. But maybe someone who has actual experience with this type of style can offer more insight.

Makes sense!

Rain20

I had infusions and it was expensive and hard to maintain. I also lost some hair when they were removed. I agree with Doll-baby on ideas for alternatives. Check out you tube for half wig and wig ideas. Also check out black hair media for wig, half wig, and extension ideas. Da wig thread and the phony pony thread on this forum had some good ideas.HTH