Embrace The Natural You - Anyone Try This Brand?

GraceJones

I got this Twist Truffle Whip free sample and it really smells good. I think it's might be too heavy for my dry hair but the ingredients look good.

New Ingredients (as of 2/1/16): Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Mango Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Polysorbate 60, Kukui Nut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, Fragrance and Essential Oils, Optiphen (preservative)

Here's the site for anyone interested

http://www.shopembrace.com/store/p150/EMBRACE_the_Natural_You_–_Twist_Truffle_Whip_-_8_oz.html

I bought a sample pack and I liked their products. I specifically used the Twist Truffle Whip for my 2 strand twists and it worked really well.

I use to buy a lot from Embrace when they were more like a Curlmart or Hattache. I stopped buying when they started selling their own brand exclusively.

I really like the Twist Truffle Whip on my hair, and I can't use heavy butters. It reminds me a lot of APB's hair cream. It is kind of like a light, whipped butter.

Back