Elucence Product Rave!!!

scorpian said:
I just purchased the shampoo and cond yesterday.When I checked the Elucence website and saw that one of the distributors was 12 minutes away from my house it was like a product junkies dream come true:D :D I couldn't get to that BSS fast enough!!!I used both products this morning and they are fabulous!!!I love the smell and the softness it gave my hair.After I rinsed the shampoo my scalp felt like I had used peppermint oil.My pores felt like they were breathing!!(if that makes any sense)
Love the cond!!! I do believe I have finally found something that my hair and my budget can live with:grin: :grin: the owner of the store gave me 2 free sample size bottles of the cond to go along with my purchase and I love free:lol: :lol:
Today my husband said "your hair looks nice and moist:grin: :grin: :grin: "(Translation: it looks soft and for this thick hair, soft is goooood.)
Thanks,, to all of the ladies who raved about this one:D :D

Sounds good!

Has anyone tried their clarifying shampoo?

Ain't this a trip y'all? The same family members who laugh at my hair and hair product obsession have used up all of my dang Elucence shampoo! I'm too through with these trifflin' people!

PrettyBrownEyes said:
Sounds good!

Has anyone tried their clarifying shampoo?

I just got my products earlier this week and the first thing I used was the clarifying poo and the extended repair treatment. The clarifying shampoo is the best I've ever used. It almost felt moisturizing, but after two washes I was totally clean and still soft. Never had that with a clarifier before. The extended repair is the exact same consistency as nexxus emergencee, but I like it a lot better. I only lost about 5 hairs, if that many, before I washed again yesterday. Great products! Oh, and the foam setting lotion (I forget the name) left my hair super shiny. I applied and air dried and still super, super shiny hair with no heat.

Lavendar said:
I just got my products earlier this week and the first thing I used was the clarifying poo and the extended repair treatment. The clarifying shampoo is the best I've ever used. It almost felt moisturizing, but after two washes I was totally clean and still soft. Never had that with a clarifier before. The extended repair is the exact same consistency as nexxus emergencee, but I like it a lot better. I only lost about 5 hairs, if that many, before I washed again yesterday. Great products! Oh, and the foam setting lotion (I forget the name) left my hair super shiny. I applied and air dried and still super, super shiny hair with no heat.

Thanks for posting this, I'm due for some new products sooner than I anticipated! I will be ordering these things based on your reviews.

That's it, I'm definately going to find this stuff in my city. I've been thinking about it, and putting it off, but I've just got to try this stuff.:lol:

Lavendar said:

Thanks. I currently use Nexxus Aloe Rid Clarifying Shampoo but, its getting low and I was thinking about trying a different one.

Back