Elasta Creme Conditioning Shampoo! - Thank You!

uniquev11

I wanted to thank everyone who mentioned how good Elasta Creme Conditioning Shampoo is for them!
I had been using the Elucence shampoo and conditioner, and while I love the conditioner, the shampoo makes my hair feel more stripped than I would like it to.
I went back to Dark and Lovely shampoo which I used to use for years, and while I liked it a little better than the Elucence is was just okay for me.
I just washed my hair with the Elasta tonight and I am hooked. My hair did not feel stripped at all and it felt moist and conditioned before the conditioner.

I will be using this as my shampoo now -- at least until the next rave review comes along.

If you are like me and you were wondering about the ingredients, this link describes a lot of hair care product ingredients:
Salon Web Glossary

I was trying to figure out what the shampoo actually contains because all of the ingredients look like chemicals. From what I can tell, anything that starts with coca/cocoa is derived from coconut oil and that seems to be the main ingredient in the shampoo.

I have not used Creme of nature shampoo so I am not sure how it compares to Elasta.
Hopefully, someone on the board has used both and will post their opinion.

Beana you really wanna know?? do ya???? IMO it's better **runs out of thread before Beana accuses me of making her broke**

Back