DR.BRONNER'S LIQUID SOAP!!!

mahogani

DR.BRONNER\'S LIQUID SOAP!!!

Has anyone ever used this product before i heard it's good for all purpose hair etc; any reviews i'm curious myself thanks!

syoulee1

Re: DR.BRONNER\'S LIQUID SOAP!!!

Yes I have used the peppermint. Make sure you dilute it because overtime it made my hair dry. I really liked the almond kind. It smells good too.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

It dried out my skin and my hair.
The peppermint formula removed my nail polish.

ETA:
I tried the almond, the baby formula and the peppermint. Like syoulee1 I ended up diluting it. I used it as a body wash and never bought any more.

Sade7

As a matter of fact, I used the peppermint this morning for the first time ever. I loved the way it made my scalp tingle. I would not use it often though; maybe once ever other month or so. I also diluted it -- maybe two squirts to two cups of water.

daviine

I love love love this soap as a bodywash. No other soap has ever gotten my skin as clean as that does.

I can't really comment on it as a shampoo becasue I haven't used in that capacity in YEARS and I don't remember. When I do try it again (as a clarifying shampoo) I'll let you know.

lunalight7

I used to use the lavender one about 10 years ago as a body wash. I will probably try it out on hair one of these days...thanx for reminding me about this product.

kedala

Dr. Bronner's is all that I use...for shampoo, body wash, facial wash. But I use the Aloe Vera Mild. Every once and awhile I'll use the Almond because I love the smell.

Leshia

i loved the peppermint that i had. I've never experienced dry skin or scalp with it and i loved the way my scalp and skin tingled. never diluted it either and didn't have any problems whatsoever..

nutella

I mix the peppermint and the aloe vera.
Yes, you have to dilute it. On the label it says "dilute! dilute! dilute!" and that's no joke. I also mix a little olive oil with it too. It's the only "shampoo" I have used in a year and a half being natural. I don't think I'll use anything else.
And I also use it to hand-wash my workout clothes!