Does anyone wrap their hair (wet)?

caliber38

I was wondering if anyone wraps their hair here. I just washed my hair and wrapped it. I'm currently under the pibbs as we speak and I have no clue how long it will take to dry. The dryer is set on 50 degrees and 60 min. Is that enough time for my hair (BSL) to dry? I'm afraid that if i take it down to soon and its not dry the style will be ruined.:wallbash:

I used to back in the day when my hair was very dry and never had a problem. Now that my hair is moist (almost too moist) I dont think Ican get away with it. My hair is just too fragile when wet.

that might not be enough time to get it good and dry could you just put a scarf on it after the dry goes off and then let the rest air dry while you sleep?

I used to do that. One part would be nice and silky and the other side would be half silk, half wave :nono: To make it worse I would blow dry that one side and it would just puff up.

That use to be one of the quickest ways for me to damage my hair. Never again will I. It was way to much manipulation for me.

Back