Does anyone moisturize their hair with water only daily?

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
I noticed these past couple of days I've only been spritzing my hair with plain, filtered water daily (once in the morning, once before bed) and I've been getting very moisturized hair and fuller looking twist. I only wear twist so this is a great refresher for the fall. My hair looks fresher with just plain water with no sticky residue. I might be even able to keep my twist in longer than a week again. :grin:

I noticed these past couple of days I've only been spritzing my hair with plain, filtered water daily (once in the morning, once before bed) and I've been getting very moisturized hair and fuller looking twist. I only wear twist so this is a great refresher for the fall. My hair looks fresher with just plain water with no sticky residue. I might be even able to keep my twist in longer than a week again. :grin:

@**SaSSy** I have heard of moisturizing with water and sealing with oil but not just using water alone. Seems it'd evaporate and leave hair drier than ever. Now not use any product but relying on conditioning and baggying alone, I've heard of (Heyyyyy :wave: ).

Anyway you may find this thread interesting: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=603013

I tried this today for a slicked back bun. I sprayed water then used hairveda cocasta oil on top. Then I used Eco styler gel to keep my hair back in place. My hair is so moisturized. And stayed this way all day. I usually never do this. I would use a cream moisturizer....or just use water with gel on top. But by mid day my hair would pool so dry.

I used water that day I was at my mom house sealed with softee mango butter

Last edited:
Back