Does anyone know a good braider in Baltimore? (Kinda Long?)

glamazon386

Does anyone know a good braider in Baltimore?

I had been going to this girl's house since the summer for my cornrows and weaves. I got her number off a flyer in the BSS and she was great. And very reasonable. My weave was $80. She did my cornrows for $30 (long, w/ 2 color hair and 2 layers of braids) but now I can't get in contact with her. I decided that I want to keep my hair braided up until December. I planned on getting it cornrowed every 3 weeks or so, but I can't find anyone that will do it for a reasonable price. I'm willing to spend about $70 at the most. I called a few shops in the area and they were starting at $80 with one layer. I need two because I don't want people to notice my big head. :lol: One woman had the nerve to quote me $120. I'm sorry but I'm a broke college student and thats a bit much for some cornrows. My homegirl paid the braider I had been going to that much for her micros.

I'm just frustrated because I took my weave out and now I'm just kinda in between and don't know what else to do. I hate feeling like this and I don't really want to go back to the weave because the front part of my hair (that was left out with the weave) looks like it's growing slower than the rest. That's why I want all of it put away. And I can't do braids all over. My hair just doesn't like them. I'm tired of half wigs and ponytails. So if anyone out there knows a good braider in the Baltimore area, could you please forward me their info? It'd be greatly appreciated. TIA...

Last edited:
Back