Detangling in the Shower works wonders!

Fanscie

For those that have the worst time detangling, like myself, I tried detangling in the shower under running water last night. And let me tell, I was beyond impressed. I started washing my hair in 4 plaits and after I shampoo'd I deep conditioned for 20 min. with heat. I then detangled each section in the shower with my Mason Pearson rake and I had never been able to run the comb through my strands with such ease.

So I would really recommend it for those who have a hard time detangling...:lol:

That has been for me the only way to detangle, in the shower, under running water, great for when new growth gets out of hand.

YES! YES! YES! I just discovered this this year! LOL! When i first heard of someone detangling in the shower, i thought,"well i'll just use the shower head and put just my head over the tub. WRONG! You have to physically put yourself inside the tub. After that, i probably could count the hairs inside my comb! Two or three, at that! So i am excited i have stumbled upon this discovery!! The only problem is i take a shower first, then detangle last. Am i backwards? Does it really matter? I think i am afraid to keep overlapping my ends with the bar of soap.:ohwell:

Actually I take a shower first with the pre-treatment in my hair and a shower cap. So the soap never touches my hair. Then I rinse the pre-treatment, shampoo, and then put in the conditioner. The shower cap goes back on for a deep conditioning. I guess it really doesn't matter though. :lol:

I'm glad you've discovered this. Isn't it great! It's the only way I can get a comb through my hair.

totally agree. water is amazing. i barely have to do anything once the water hits my hair, its like it detangles itself.
2 or 3 rakes through with the comb and im done. i love it,

Back