Dear Shimmie: Blessed Birthday! I celebrate you with peace, love, and abundant life!

Re: Dear Shimmie: Blessed Birthday! I celebrate you with peace, love, and abundant li

HOW DID I MISS THIS?!

Happy Birthday, Shimmie! You are a beautiful and gifted woman. Fearfully and wonderfully made, yes you are!! :kiss:

Re: Dear Shimmie: Blessed Birthday! I celebrate you with peace, love, and abundant li

HOW DID I MISS THIS?!

Happy Birthday, Shimmie! You are a beautiful and gifted woman. Fearfully and wonderfully made, yes you are!! :kiss:
:kiss: Thank you Sashaa08.

I receive your beautiful words from a beautiful woman and sister in our Lord. :love2:

AWWWWW.....Happy Birthday! Love ya sis...

:birthday2:I hope your birthday is filled with joy and wonderful family & friends:rosebud:

Last edited:

AWWWWW.....Happy Birthday! Love ya sis...
:kiss: Hey Beautiful Little Sister.... :love2;

Thank you. This one's for you. :poledancer: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :lachen:

Happy Birthday Shims :kiss:

Beautiful Ladies thank you so very, very much for such a Beautiful Birthday. No one can ever say that we don't love one another because we do. IWe have a great love and respect for one another and it's a treasure that I hold in my heart.

FYI: I'll be offline for a little while this evening. But I just wanted to let each of you know that I have not 'left' nor abandoned you. I'll check back in before I go to bed tonight.

In the meantime, you all know how I do..... :rolleyes:

imagesreflect43.JPG

This is not me........ :lol: http://www.shira.net/clip-meira.htm It's just what I do. :yep:

God bless all of you. I mean it with all of my heart and soul. :bighug:

Happy Birthday Shims :kiss:
:kiss: Thank you beautiful lady. You are one true Supergirl and I am so honored by your beauty in Christ Jesus, our Lord. :love2:

Many blessings upon you and your husband. :love3:

:woot: Go Shimmie, It's your birthday! :woot: I hope you have a very happy birthday:yep:.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
:rosebud:Prov. 3:15 She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her.

Happy birthday

May the Lord continue giving you wisdom and strength.

:woot: Go Shimmie, It's your birthday! :woot:

I hope you have a very happy birthday :yep:.

Hopeful, from the heart of Hawaii,

Mahalo... :kiss:

Thank you beautiful Hopeful...

Happy Birthday, Shimmie!!!

You have been such a blessing to me and I am so glad to have gotten to "meet" such a wonderful woman as you. I can only strive to have your wisdom and godliness some day!

I hope you have a wonderful, blessed birthday!! :kiss:

Happy Birthday Shimmie! You're a blessing to every person who reads one of your posts!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
:rosebud:Prov. 3:15 She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her.

:kiss: Crown, thank you. So beautiful and so precious you are...

For you.... a Hawaiian Sunset:

Mahalo, my sister Crown... :love2:

Blqrose.... :kiss: The flower greeting is so beautiful...Thank you.

The Dancer is so...........'me'. I love them both and I love you too. :love2:

God bless you, Rose of Color, Rose of Softness, Rose of God. :giveheart:

For you.... A Beautiful Hawaiian Sunset for you and your Husband...

"Mahalo" :love2:

Happy birthday

May the Lord continue giving you wisdom and strength.

:kiss: Thank you HWAY... I receive your words of blessings with all of my heart...

For you, a Plumeria Flower from Hawaii.

"Mahalo" , HWAY :giveheart:

aww HAPPY BDAY!!!

Happy Happy Birthday sweet Shimmie.

Happy Birthday, Shimmie!!!

You have been such a blessing to me and I am so glad to have gotten to "meet" such a wonderful woman as you. I can only strive to have your wisdom and godliness some day!

I hope you have a wonderful, blessed birthday!! :kiss:
:kiss: Wow... such beautiful words, and of course, because they come from a beautiful heart and woman of God such as you.

Thank you, Hairlove...thank you very, very much. :giveheart:

For you, A Hawaiian Wedding... "Yours" :yep:

logo.gif

nMaluakaBeach.jpg

Happy Birthday Shimmie! You are such a sweet blessing and an inspiration to all of us on this forum, particularly me in many ways than you'll ever know. May your light continue to shine through on here and may your words of wisdom penetrate always by speaking love and salvation. My prayer is that God will continue to use you to share the gospel with the women on here as you so selflessly and humbly do and serve as a compassionate ear of counsel to the brokenhearted. Continue to stand firm for Christ and he will exalt you! You are his precious angel and mine as well! God bless you my dear and many birthday blessings to you again!

Happy Birthday Shimmie! You're a blessing to every person who reads one of your posts!

:kiss: Thank you mellowmel... You are a beautiful blessing too. :giveheart:

For you...Flowers from Hawaii...

"Mahalo" , Mellowmel :love2:

Happy Birthday shimmie and thank you for all your prayers!

aww HAPPY BDAY!!!
awwwww, :kiss: Thank you Beautiful Casarela. God bless you.

For you, also... Beautiful Flowers from Hawaii:

Mahalo, Casarela :giveheart:

Happy Happy Birthday sweet Shimmie.

:kiss: Thank so much, Sweet Tee...God blessings upon your life and heart.

I'm sharing flowers from Hawaii with you too...

Mahalo, Sweet Tee :giveheart:
tidewater_bouquet.jpg

happy birthday, dear shimmie.

I hear u!! i will be there in June, i will have to check out the fabrics too, hubby makes t-shirts! :) http://www.prospercity.bigcartel.com/ Maybe we can get some good fabric from there at reasonable prices. :)

Your hubbie makes tee-shirts?

Almaz, get in here!!!! Sistahfriends tee-shirts?????? I've got an idea.

To Mrs. TheBronx, you might be able to help this group I belong to design a shirt. Please PM me.

Um, sorry to bust in on the b-day celebration but I can't let a potential business deal pass me by ahahhahaha.

Last edited:
Back